PHOTOSHOP: Learn Photoshop with Paper, Markers, and Scissors
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 44 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- All about professional functions like mattes, lassos, selections and masks and how to use them to achieve maximum creativity and power.
- How to understand the concepts behind layers and compositions using daily life materials like paper, markers and scissors.
- How to master the concepts to master Photoshop.
- How to use Photoshop from the beginner to the advanced level.
- How to use Photoshop to correct image problems.
- How to improve your digital photographs.
- No previous experience with Photoshop required
Learn all Photoshop Secrets even if you have no previous knowledge of Photoshop.
We do courses like this because we love to teach and because we believe that knowledge empowers people to improve their lives. We have been doing this for more than 25 years and we are very happy about the results.
We believe that less is more. You don't need hundreds of hours of teaching material to really learn something. We believe in teaching the key elements and let your brain breath and process the information, using practice to connect the knowledge you just acquired.
After publishing dozens of books and hundreds of courses online, we have developed a win-win approach to teach everything you need to know to master a topic. For this reason,Learn Photoshop with Paper, Markers, and Scissors is a course about Photoshop for all levels.
Learn Photoshop with Paper, Markers, and Scissors uses a real world approach to show the similarities between composing regular and cut-out layers made of paper and transparent layers made out of plastic and digital layers, so the student will never forget and will understand the basis of graphics design.
Beautifully designed, with 63 lessons and a total of 287 minutes of videos in English, this course shows in a hands-on approach, how to use Photoshop to do all kinds of operations, like adjusting colors and levels, using the interface, improve photographs, remove unwanted elements, refine images and much more.
Learn Photoshop with Paper, Markers, and Scissors is a course for everybody, from pros to amateurs, students or digital photography enthusiasts or for those who simply want to learn Photoshop to improve their pictures.
No previous knowledge of photoshop is required.
Lessons in the course:
1. What are pixels?
2. All about RGB and CMYK colors.
3. What is antialiasing?
4. RGB channels and what are bits per pixel.
5. Resolution, dots per inch for digital and printing worlds.
LEARN WHAT LAYERS ARE USING REAL WORLD VERSIONS MADE OF PAPER AND PLASTIC
6. Understanding layers using regular paper and plastic layers – Part 0
7. Understanding layers using regular paper and plastic layers – Part 1
8. Understanding layers using regular paper and plastic layers – Part 2
9. Understanding layers using regular paper and plastic layers – Part 3
10. What are Blending Modes and how to use them.
WHAT ARE DIGITAL LAYERS
11. The Background Layer
12. Regular Layers
HOW TO PERFORM BASIC AND ADVANCED OPERATIONS TO LAYERS
13. Move and Scale a Layer
14. Rotate, Distort, and Skew a Layer
15. Flip, Mirror, and Rotate a Layer
16. Apply Distortion and Change the Perspective of a Layer
17. Warping a Layer
18. The Paint Bucket Tool
BRUSHES AND OPERATIONS TO BRUSHES
19. Brushes in all their glory
20. All about Dodge, Burn, Sponge, Blur, Sharpen, and Smudge
ALL ABOUT LASSOS, SELECTIONS, MARQUEES, MATTES, AND MASKS
21. All about Lassos, Selections, and Marquees
22. Operations you can do to Selections
23. The power of Selections and Mattes
BALANCING, ADJUSTING AND CHANGING COLORS
24. Replacing a Color
25. Changing the Color Levels of a picture
26. The Color Balance Tool
27. The Curves Tool
28. What are Colors Out of Gamut (Part 1)
29. What are Colors Out of Gamut (Part 2)
CORRECT IMPERFECTIONS, GET RID OF UNWANTED ELEMENTS
30. The amazing power of the Spot Healing Brush to correct imperfections
31. Using the Healing Brush Tool to fix imperfections
32. Using the Path Tools to remove unwanted elements, scratches and spots
33. BONUS LECTURE – How to restore and image
ALL ABOUT SMART OBJECTS
34. What are Smart Objects and how to use them to preserve your layers (Part 1)
35. What are Smart Objects and how to use them to preserve your layers (Part 2)
ALL ABOUT LAYER STYLES
36. All About Layer Styles (Color Overlay, Bevel and Emboss, and Stroke)
37. All About Layer Styles (Inner Shadow, Inner Glow, and Satin)
38. All About Layer Styles (Gradient)
39. All About Layer Styles (Pattern Overlay, Outer Glow and Drop Shadow)
REFINING A PICTURE
40. Removing Unwanted Elements from Pictures (Part 1)
41. Removing Unwanted Elements from Pictures (Part 2)
42. Removing Unwanted Elements from Pictures (Part 3)
43. Smoothing and Soften Skin
44. How to Whiten Teeth
45. Fix the Red Eye Problem
46. How to Use the History Brush to Restore a Picture
47. Correcting Slanted Pictures
48. How to Crop in Perspective
49. How to Create Very Difficult Masks
AMAZING VISUAL EFFECTS
50. Creating Golden Texts
51. Creating Water Drops
52. Convert Your Pictures into Vintage Photographs
53. Create a Stormy Day out of a Sunny Day Picture
54. Colorizing a Black and White Picture
55. Creating Metal Texture
56. Creating Wood Texture
FANTASTIC 3D OBJECTS
57. Creating a Book Pages Texture
58. Creating a 3D Book from any regular picture (Part 1)
59. Creating a 3D Book from any regular picture (Part 2)
60. Creating a 3D Knife (Part 1)
61. Creating a 3D Knife (Part 2)
62. Creating a 3D Sphere
63. Creating a 3D Room
Almost 200 MB of downloadable images provided for free, including textures, images to be used to follow the lectures and images that show how we did it.
We believe in what we do. Start learning Photoshop now.
NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF PHOTOSHOP IS REQUIRED.
- People who love digital photography and want to improve their actual pictures.
- Students who want to create their own amazing artwork using Photoshop, out of thin air.
- People who want to create photorealistic objects using Photoshop.
Learn how to skew or distort a layer and how to rotate them.
All about lassos, selections, and marquees, certainly one of the most important features of any graphics application.
Learn what they are and how to use them.