UI Design with Photoshop from Beginner to Expert in 15 days
What you'll learn
- Start your Career as UI Designer
- Learn the settings necessary for UI Design Process
- Learn all the Basic tools of Photoshop for UI Design
- Start using Photoshop with solid foundation in UI Design
- Learn all the Photoshop Shortcuts for UI Design
- How to use Photoshop Extensions to speed up UI Desing Process
- Tips and Techniques for Efficient usage of Photoshop for UI Design
- Learn how to use Custom Scripts in Photoshop for UI Design
- Learn about Color schemes and Typography Online tools
- Learn how to use Gradients and Patterns in UI Design
- Create Wireframes and learn the tools needed to create them
- Learn how to design MODERN DASHBOARD graphs and elements
- Learn how to design MODERN HERO/HEADERS of Websites
- Passion to become a UI Designer
- Minimum Photoshop CC or Latest version of Photoshop
Do you know what are the basic concepts, settings and tools UI Designers know and you don’t?
So if you want to learn UI Design with Photoshop and upgrade your confidence and Skill levels in Photoshop; this course is for YOU. This course is equally good for Beginners and Experts so don’t worry if you haven’t used Photoshop before.
Most of us don’t know the basic settings, shortcuts, tools and extension we need in Photoshop to become a UI Designer, we make same mistakes and keep on wasting time online searching for different settings and answers to common UI Design issues and problems.
What you will learn?
- Master basic tools of Photoshop specific to UI Design.
- Apply your knowledge to Landing Page design, Web App or Mobile App Design
- Use Common Shortcuts, tools and Secret Extensions to speed up your web design workflow
- Learn about basics of Light and Shadow concepts in UI Design
- How to use patterns and Gradients to improve your designs
- Learn how User Interface Designers use Photoshop in their daily routines
- Using & Creating Guides and Grids with Photoshop Extensions
- Installing and using Photoshop Extensions for UI Design purpose
- Using Gradients and Color overlays to create Modern Designs
- Know about all the plugins and extensions used by UI Designers use all the time
- Learn how to create and use GRIDS in Web Design
- Designing Mobile app in Photoshop (Step by Step Exercise)
- Image Editing techniques in Photoshop for removing background
- Image color adjustment basics for UI Designers
- What are Wireframes, how to create wireframes & tools to design wireframes?
- Dribbble Shot re-design step by step exercises
- More than 20 Practice Examples and design Challenges to get you better at UI Designing
- Quizzes to test your knowledge of Photoshop regarding UI Design
Student Request Lecture Series
A lot of lectures are added on weekly basis on the request of my current students so join in and request any design problem or anything new you want to learn
- How to Install Photoshop ZXP extensions in CC2018 (Student Request Lecture)
- Dribbble Styled Dashboard Graphs and Stats Design Exercises (Student Request Lectures)
Take This Course Now and Start your career as a UI Designer
Who this course is for:
- Novice/Beginner Level Designers
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developers who wants to learn UI Design
- UI Designer who wants more advaced techniques
I started my Freelance Design Career 10 years ago and learned everything the hard way myself. I went from scratch to end up working for FORTUNE 500 companies like INTEL, PANASONIC and Coca Cola.
In just 1 years of Serious UI Designing, I made my place on DRIBBBLE
Working with Art Directors from Coca Cola and Project Managers from UK, I learned a lot in short period of time.
Improved User Experience of UK GP Tools Mobile App, few Games and e-commerce websites and created new Design patterns for showing passwords safely in password fields
Worked from App Icon Design to App UI Design, from wire-frames, prototypes and Mockups Design. I have a hunger of perfecting User Interface from all aspects
I am multi-talented person who have won One Gold Medal, won a nation-wide Poster Design competition from PANASONIC and won many Landing Page design contests on 99designs.
Worked with Clients all over the world mostly from USA, Australia, UK, and United Arab Emirates while learning a lot on how to deal with clients while freelancing and how to present your work to them
Although I started as a UI Designer 8 years ago but I am playing with Photoshop since year 2002
My ultimate aim is to make more Awesome UI Designers and ease the pain of learning from new comers in this field of UI Design