Learn PCB Designing In Altium Designer in Just 3 hrs
What you'll learn
- PCB Designing in Altium Designer Software.
- You will learn all the basics of PCB Designing.
- You will design your own arduino like board.
- You will learn all the steps to design a PCB, from scratch to final product.
- Work From Home as a Freelancer PCB Designer.
- You will be able to design any customize PCB in Altium Designer after taking this course.
- Make Money as a PCB Designer.
- Basic Concepts of Electronics.
- You will need an Altium Designer Software. If You are student then you can demand student license or you can also use 30 Days Free Trial Version. You can complete this course in less than 10 days if you are persisitent. So, by using 30 Days trial version you can complete this course.
- Motivation to learn the new skill.
Anyone who like to work in electronics or interested in designing the electronics product then learning a PCB design is essential for achieving this goal. By learning PCB design you can get a good earning job of Hardware design in different companies.
Selection of Tool for PCB design is very important. Altium Designer is a professional tool used in different companies to design all kind of boards, from very simple ones to motherboards or servers. It is a comprehensive and user friendly tool as compared to the other tools available in market.
What is in this Course:
In this course we will design a customize PCB of Arduino pro mini by following step by step videos. We will start from the reference schematic of Arduino pro mini. We will redraw the schematic and then we will follow all the steps to make our own customize PCB. If you are new in PCB designing the by repeating these step by step tutorials you will be able to design a PCB. At the end of this course you will be able to design any customize PCB in Altium Designer. This course is to the point.
In Just 3 Hours you will learn how to:
1) Draw new Schematic.
2) Create new libraries.
3) Create Schematic Symbols and Footpints.
4) Placement of components in Design Area.
5) Routing of PCB.
6) Create Bill of Material (BOM).
7) Generate PCB Fabrication files (Gerber Files).
8) Generate PCB Production documentation (Assembly Drawings, Schematic in PDF format etc)
9) Create 3D Model of PCB
If you are interested, all the design documentation and Gerbers files produce in this course can be used to build your own PCB. You can source all the components from the DigiKey or Farnell and solder them by yourself.
Enjoy the Course and Best of Luck........,
Beginners to intermediate skilled Altium Designer users
Engineers migrating into Altium Designer
Aspiring product entrepreneurs
Students and researchers looking to design their custom PCB
Anyone interested in designing PCB
Who this course is for:
- All Level student, (Begginers to Professional PCB Designers).
- Professional PCB Designers who wanted to switch to Altium Designer Software.
- Students Wanted to learn PCB Designing and wanted to pursue career in PCB Designing.
- Students who wanted to design PCB as hobby.
- Freelancer PCB Designers.
PCB Design Academy is a forum to provide online trainings of PCB designing. We offer online trainings for Basic PCB Designing, Multilayer PCB Designs and High Speed PCB designs on Altium designer and OrCAD/Allegro.
PCB Design Academy is also focusing to train the designers to perform different type of analysis of complex PCBs like Signal Integrity (SI) Analysis and Power Distribution Analysis.
We have a team of expert hardware design engineers and passionate trainers.
Beside Trainings we also offer our services of Embedded Hardware designing, in which we cover both ends, programming and hardware design.