Learn Pascal Programming from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Create, maintain, design, and build cross-platform native applications.
- You will learn how to write the code once, compile it, and run it on multiple platforms.
- There is no prior knowledge needed for this course.
- This is a beginners level course to help you grasp the concepts and feel of native programming.
- ll you need for this course is, a computer, internet connection, and at least 500MB of storage space to download and install the software needed for this course.
- We will downloading all of this free software during the course.
Beginner level coders often have the same question; what’s the best way to get started in programming? It’s such a diverse world and there are so many new and exciting (or old and vital) languages that figuring out where to begin can be very bewildering. Guess what? We have the solution. The simple, clean, structured Pascal language is the best way to help you find your programming feet. Its whole reason for existing is to teach good programming practices and standards. What are you waiting for? Get learning!
Take Your Programming Standards to the Next Level
- Create, maintain, design and build cross-platform native applications
- Write code once, compile it, and run it on multiple applications
- Learn best practices and standards across all programming languages
- Understand computer programming basics in-depth
Perfect Pascal, the Right Way
This course is designed for complete beginners, so we’ll guide you every step of the way from installation to completing your final project. All you need is a computer, an internet connection, and 500mb of storage space. Once you’ve installed your free software, you’ll start learning about basic coding concepts using Pascal for context, building your own projects along the way.
Each section of the course is dedicated to a different concept/feature, including math operations, variables and user input, if/else statements, loop structures, string functions, arrays and records, working with files, date and time functions, and creating functions and procedures. You’ll complete a hands-on practical project from start to finish with each section to put what you’ve learned into practice.
By the end of this course you will know how to write, build and compile Pascal code with ease. You will be able to create your own native applications and you’ll know how to run them, maintain them, and build them more efficiently. With the knowledge base you’ve gained, you’ll be all set to progress to some of the most powerful and widely used programming languages in the world.
One of the oldest languages around, Pascal was published in 1970 with the intention of encouraging best practices using structured programming and data structuring. It is a high-level, imperative and procedural programming language and makes an excellent pre-cursor to C for beginners. It is known for its compatibility, efficiency, fast compilers, and for its simple, clean syntax.
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is for anyone who is seeking to learn how to learn to program on a beginner level, get the feel of it, and taking it to the next level to enhance one's career.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.