Oracle Data Base Management in Telugu
What you'll learn
- Take steps towards becoming an Oracle SQL Developer
- Pass the Oracle SQL Examinations
- Program in the SQL Language to solve a variety of Database Problems
- Can gain considerable SQL knowledge to apply for a any level, SQL Developer or Database Developer Job
- Take steps towards becoming an Oracle DBA
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level. Absolutely no programming experience is required to master the content in this course.
This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no prior knowledge of Oracle SQL is required.
You will start by learning about DBMS and then will jump in to SQL working basics from select statement to advanced topics like functions, views etc. This course will introduce SQL* Plus and PL/SQL to you.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be able to use Oracle SQL and will be trained well to pursue a Oracle DBA career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to get into the software development career
- Anyone willing to Master SQL and get a job as a well paid Oracle SQL Developer
Vijay Kumar is a passionate teacher with a strong focus on pragmatism and simplicity. He started teaching programming 25 years ago when the first set of general use computers were just reaching the shores of India. He is known for his teaching style with strong emphasis on bringing clarity to the learners right from basics till advanced features.