Learn Node.js by exemples: from beginner to advanced
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 73 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build web app applications and micro-services using Node js and Angular
- Use Node js to make CLI tools
- Implement an authentication mechanism using Nodejs
- Build applications using software engineer architectures
- Understand advanced concepts such as streams, event emitter, forking a process, etc.
- Use a NoSQL database (CouchDB)
- Use Docker
This lecture introduces the content of this course. By learning with real world exemples, this course will help you to become comfortable with advanced concepts in Node.js in particular and web development in general. Besides Node.js, this course will introduce you to Docker, Angular, Gulp, Mocha (unit test) and PM2.
- Have basic understanding of programming
- Require Node js, npm, Angular and Docker (they're all free and open source)
This course will teach you, with real world exemples, how to write CLI and back-end web services with Node.js. Taking a software engineer approach (I'm a software engineer myself), this course will make you a Node.js master, but will also teach you architectural patterns, design patterns and concepts such as streams, event emitter, authentication, etc. You will also have the opportunity to use high-demand tools and technologies such as Docker, CouchDB, Gulp, Mocha and Angular. In this course, we will use those tools to help us build our applications. I'm also always available for any questions you might have during this course, and even after.
- Beginners in programming who want to understand how to make a web app from scratch to deployment
- Programmers of any background who want to have a solid overview of Node js
- Anyone interested in learning how to use Node js with Docker
- Anyone interested in using Angular for their front end application and Node js as their backend API
- anyone interested in software engineering looking to learn software architectures