Learn NodeJS Authentication
What you'll learn
- Grasp how NodeJS works under the hood
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express
- Connect to a SQL or Mongo database in Node
- Implement authentication in your applications
- Build secure applications
Nodejs is open source cross platform environment for creating server side and network applications.
You will build your own API system and you will also learn how to secure your application with JSON Web Tokens. We will keep all data in MongoDB database and we will route middleware to protect API routes.
You will also implement your own authentication system using Passport module and Twitter API.
You'll setup your computer with all the tools to build Node apps. Don't worry, all the tools are free. From there, you're going to cover the basics of the Node language and start building your first project.
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Those who want to grasp Express
- Those who don't have server technology experience but wish to gain this skill
- Those coming from other server technologies (like PHP, ASP.NET, or Ruby on Rails) and want to learn Node
An experts in the field of Internet technologies and programming, our instructors worked on many well-known and popular services, participated in architecture development and systems design.
Believes that the best way to spend your time is Internet applications development, server applications and programming of mobile devices.
We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world.