Learn Node JS : From 0 to Hero (Pro)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build and Launch your own Node.js app
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Build a Web Server in Node and understand how it works
- Use NPM and manage node packages
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express
- A Mac or PC
NOTE:This is the latest Course,which Updated in Nov 2019!
NodeJS is an amazing platform. NodeJS is a rapidy growing web server technology, and Node developers are among the highest paid in the industry. Knowing NodeJS well will get you a job or improve your current one by enabling you to build high quality, robust web applications.In this course we begin with Node's background, concepts and strategies for writing asynchronous code. We then examine Node's module system, including built-in modules, application modularization as well as the NPM third party module registry. From there we tackle EventEmitters and Streams, as well as utilities for interacting with the local file system.
NodeJS is the fastest growing server-side language. Companies like Walmart, Netflix, and LinkedIn are moving their back-ends over to Node. It's speed, scalability, and growing community are a few of the great reason to build you apps on Node.
- This course is for anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone who don't have server technology experience but wish to gain this skill