Learn NxtGen Ethical Hacking with Technology
What you'll learn
- Can be able to hack into any System [Do it only after getting the proper approval].
- The basics of Technology, Virtual machines, Kali Linux, Linux and Windows OS overview and techniques.
- Learn how to hack Wireless Network, pentesting wireless systems, crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 protected passwords..
- Perform MITM (Man in the Middle) attacks once after cracking and getting connected to the Network.
- Hands on Tools with Aircrack-ng suite, Nmap, MITMf, arpspoof, Websploit, Fluxion, Wireshark, Xerosploit, Metasploit, Armitage, Fatrat, Setoolkit,
- System Hacking in Windows and perform lot of malicious attacks, bypass logins and grab data.
- Finally, learn Techniques to SECURE the Wireless networks and System from the above discussed attacks.
- Basic IT skills
- Wireless adapter (for the wifi cracking section ONLY) - ALFA AWUS036NHA or TP-LINK TL-WN722n are the recommended one.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks and the Internet. Be able to download and install software.
- Willingness and lot of interest to learn Technology and implement in real time with hard work and Perseverance..
Welcome to Hacker world!
Ethical Hacking Course:
This course is designed in such a way that you don't want to hear lot of unnecessary theory and prolonged steps in Wireless and System hacking. Whereas if you see other Hacking courses there it will some huge amount of lectures with long time with extending talk and steps, which may make you boredom of learning. So, thats why the course is made into few hours max to make it more efficient and crisp in learning.
Course Highlight - Learn Hacking in Short time only with needed necessary steps and understanding
People who make their first steps in computer / network security and professionals: network administrators, programmers, pentesters, black- and white hat hackers, on knowing about Wireless systems and OS would be a great advantage.
In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking. The first thing you will learn is some basic information about ethical hacking and the different fields in penetration testing.
This course covers all the important techniques related with WIRELESS NETWORK (or WiFi) HACKING and SYSTEM HACKING used by hackers, system administrators and pentesters.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
This course takes an in-depth look to get your started with setting up base to work with Linux, Networking, Wireless systems, Windows. Using readily available tools and custom developed practice scenarios, you will navigate your way through the techniques attacker use to hack and also ways to protect it.
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of linux, computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other. We will start by talking about how we can exploit these systems to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level -- by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
It is an Offensive World to be Defenced.!!!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers would attack their computer systems
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure their systems from hacker
- Anyone Wanting To Learn How To Set Up a Proper Ethical Hacking Environment and pursue career in Cyber security
My name is Gopikrishna , I am an ethical hacker, pentester and a Technology inquisitive. I just love hacking and breaking the rules, but don’t get me wrong as I said I am an ethical hacker.
Strongly motivated young IT professional, Linux enthusiast with a passion for Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
My method of teaching is mostly by example, so I usually start by explaining the theory behind each technique, then I show you how it actually works in a real life situation.