Learn Neuroscience: How Your Brain Works in Six Lectures
What you'll learn
- Learn some of the most mind-blowing lessons from neuroscience
- Discover how your brain affects your personality and abilities
- Understand how your brain generally works
- Understand the consequences of brain damage
- Discover what Neuroscience has to say about free will and consciousness
- Interest in the brain
Our brain is arguably the part of our body that defines us most.
Unfortunately, most people have no clue what it is actually doing.
This course will show you in a few short and easy lectures how your brain works and what this can teach you about yourself.
Learn about the most mind-blowing insights from neuroscience research and find out about the role of our brain in your personality, abilities, imagination, and consciousness.
What you will learn in this course
· How the frontal part of your brain affects your personality
· The hidden everyday functions of your brain
· The two hemispheres: or how you are actually two people
· How normal people become superheroes through neuroplasticity
· Why our brain likes to imagine things and how powerful this ability is
· Why we may not have free will according to neuroscience research
In short, you will get mind-blowing neuroscience insights and understand the role of our brain in our personality, abilities, imagination, and consciousness in an easy beginner-friendly format.
Here is a little secret: I wasn't interested in neuroscience from the beginning.
Instead, I started as a psychologist.
But if you are interested in understanding the human mind then sooner or later this leads you to the brain.
Once I realized how much neuroscience can teach us about ourselves, I was hooked and found myself more and more in this discipline.
I realized that neuroscience is not as complicated as it seems and extremely fascinating.
So in this course, I want to share some of the most mind-blowing neuroscience lessons – including lessons that you cannot find in any other course.
So enroll now and get to know your brain.
Let me add that I want you to be 100% happy with this course.
If there is ANYTHING you are not satisfied with you can get 100% of your money back.
So why not try it out?
Once you enroll you you can lean back and let the lectures take you on a journey through your brain.
And you can ask me any question you have about the brain.
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who wants to understand the human brain
- Everybody who enjoys getting new perspectives on themselves.
- People who want to understand the consequences of brain damage.
- People who consider studying neuroscience or psychology.
- Beginning neuroscience or psychology students.
I am a Psychology/ Neuroscience researcher and best-selling instructor with more than 10+ years of training and experience. Learning how our mind and brain work and conducting research on these topics has been incredibly fascinating for me and it definitely enriched my life. My mission is to share my experience with other people and help them to get the most out of themselves. I have courses on Research, Psychology, and Neuroscience. Why learn from me?
- 2000+ enthusiastic reviews (4.5 stars on average).
- Short and concise lectures - straight to the point without any unnecessary information.
- It’s fun. I love the topics I teach and want you to fall in love with them, too.
Join 10000+ students and see for yourself what my courses have in store for you.
Questions? Feel free to send me a message!