Learn Networking Services on AWS and Microsoft Azure
- A basic understanding of Computer Networking concepts would be more than sufficient.
In this course, you are going to learn about various Networking services and tools on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. We will start with the various network tools and services that can be managed from Amazon VPC console. Here you will learn about creating a Virtual Private Cloud or VPC on AWS. It is one of the key components of a cloud computing platform. Whenever you want to create a virtual server or create an environment on cloud that is hosted on shared platform, you may want to configure and manage various Network components as if it is an on-premise server. Virtual Private Cloud allows you to create, configure and control various networking components such as subnets, routing table, internet gateways and much more. In this course you will be learning some of these tools with hands-on practical examples.
Later on, after you have learned AWS VPC and network components, it would be a great idea to explore some of the networking tools and services available on Microsoft Azure. Thus, you would learn about various networking tools and services on Microsoft Azure. AWS and Azure both are the tech giants in cloud computing space. So, anyone who is looking for a professional career in Cloud Networking should be aware of the underlying capabilities of both of these platforms. You will be learning various cloud services on Azure such as DNS, Virtual WAN, Firewall, Vnet, Traffic Manager and NSG (Network Security Group).
This course would not cover entire cloud services on either of AWS or Azure, but this course would be tightly focused on Networking tools and services on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would be interested to learn Cloud Computing with Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Would be interested in learning various Cloud Networking services and options available on Microsoft Azure.
- Want to make a career in Cloud Computing and Networking.
- Network Engineers and Solution Architects curious about learning Amazon VPC and other networking services on AWS
- Students and IT professionals interested in learning various network components on AWS and Azure
- Anyone interested in creating and managing Virtual Private Cloud.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 99,000 students from 174 countries across the world.