Learn Nepali (Devanagari) Reading and Writing from scratch
What you'll learn
- Nepali Vowels (Reading and Writing)
- Nepali Consonants (Reading and Writing)
- Nepali Baarakhari ( Nepali sounds which is the combination of Consonants and Vowels)
- Nepali Half Letters (Reading and Writing)
- Different symbols used in Nepali Language
- Rules of Reading Nepali
- Rules of Writing Nepali
- Nepali digits (Reading and Writing)
- Students will be able to read and write Nepali words and Sentences
- No previous knowledge needed. You will everrything from scratch.
- You'll need to be patient with yourself as learning any language isn't easy.
- Be committed to practice and/or study Nepali daily (I recommend minimum 15 min. per day)
Learn Nepali in Devnagari Script! This course is designed by me Barsha Basnet and my team for those who wants to learn Nepali Language in Devanagari Script. From the experience that I have collected teaching all sorts of students from different part of the world since 8 years I feel like this is most proper way to learn Nepali in a Devnagari. In this course you will build a basic foundation for Nepali writing and reading and then build upon those concepts to form words and finally a sentences and also be able to read it.
This course includes:
lectures for the target structures
listening,speaking and writing practice
future updates - this course will continue to grow and grow
Each section focuses on targeted topics so that you can master each one and produce it accurately in your spoken and written Nepali.
If you want to speak Nepali more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your Nepali to the next level, this course can help you achieve your goal of improving your Nepali.
By the end of this course you will feel comfortable to read and write Nepali and even travel to Nepali with more or less confidence. I look forward to seeing you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Tourists who want to visit Nepal so that they can read what is written in billboard and other places
- Students who want to do academics in different fields in Nepal
- Nepali langauage enthusiastic because they can get unlimited resources to learn Nepali
- Businessperson who wants to do business in Nepal
Namaste! My name is Barsha Basnet. I am a citizen of Nepal and a Nepali Language Teacher. I have been teaching Nepali professionally since 2014, and am a proud teacher of more than 60 students from around the world. I love to meet people and experience their cultures. I used to teach in person but after the pandemic in 2019, I shifted to the online mode which opened up a new world for me. I feel blessed to teach a wide range of students from around the world. As I prepared to shift my students online, I found there was a lack of Nepali Language content on the Internet, so I stepped up to create some. I hope you find this course useful!
My qualifications: I have completed my Bachelor's in Education as well as in Chemistry, and I am currently pursuing an MBA from Tribhuvan University, Nepal.