Learn MySQL from scratch for Data Science and Analytics
What you'll learn
- Use SQL to query a data for business reports
- Get a job as a junior Data Analytics developer
- Advanced SQL statements for complex queries
- Use Workbench to prepare Database schema structure
- Be comfortable putting SQL and MySQL on their resume
- Learn to perform GROUP BY statements for Business Intelligence reports
- Replicate real-world situations and query reports
- Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
- Filter data using the WHERE clause to identify required data
- Apply SQL for Data Science and Data Engineering
- Using JOINS, return data from multiple tables in the same query
- Complete Analysis statements that use aggregate functions
- Import and Export .CSV, Excel to SQL Database
- Performing Secure Backup and Restore Full SQL Database on your servers
- No prior technical experience is required! All you need a computer!
- No SQL experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
- No software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course is free)
Learn how to use MySQL for Data Science quickly and effectively with this course!
This Masterclass on SQL course is without a doubt the most comprehensive SQL database course available online. Even if you have zero SQL experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here's why:
You'll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in-demand skills - MySQL Server. These skills are also applicable to any other major RDBMS database, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Data science is a dynamic and growing career field that demands knowledge and skills based on SQL to be successful. This course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in applying SQL skills to analyze data and solve real business problems.
Whether you have successfully completed the other courses in the Learn SQL for Data Science and Data Analytics or are taking just this course, this roadmap is your chance to apply the knowledge and skills you have acquired to practice important SQL querying and solve problems with data. You will participate in your own personal or professional journey to create a portfolio-worthy piece from start to finish. You will choose your own dataset and develop a project proposal. You will explore your data and perform some initial statistics you have learned through this course. You will uncover analytics for qualitative data and consider new metrics that make sense from the patterns that surface in your analysis. You will put all of your work together in the form of a presentation where you will tell the story of your findings.
Learning SQL for Data Science is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in-demand tech skills! In this course, you'll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
The course is taught by the lead instructor having 20+ years of professional experience.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a SQL Data Science developer.
☞ DBAs must possess in-depth SQL knowledge so they can understand and review SQL and host language programs in order to recommend changes for optimization. Also to do performance management & tuning.
Data Science Aspirants
☞ Learn to handle large volumes of numerical data, bring coherence to the data and make it useful for senior management in their decision-making process.
☞ Candidates will learn to create efficient, robust, and flexible Databases to report and analyze historical data.
☞ SQL developers must have in-depth knowledge to query, define, manipulate, control, and analyze the data in the database.
☞ MySQL is one of the most in-demand skills in any data-related job that all recruiters specifically look for, boosting your job prospects by over 40%.
☞ Build an impressive resume with practical work & projects to back your Database Management Skills & get certified by a SQL Expert.
Learn from real-world experts
In this course, you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Data Science Pro! Including:
Get started with MySQL Server, and MySQL Workbench these are the world's most popular open-source SQL tools
Learn the basics of SQL syntax
Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
MySQL Workbench to Connect MySQL Server Instance
Learn common SQL JOIN statements
Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
Learn to use Python to further advance your SQL Data Science skills
Import and Export. CSV or Excel files into SQL Database
Learn How to take Secure backups & restore databases.
Learn to write SELECT statements
Learn to Create SQL scripts applying WHERE clause
Applying Primary and Foreign Keys
Creating Views and Accessing View Data
Writing Stored Procedures for re-use SQL scripts
Dynamic SQL queries and Aggregate Functions
Subqueries to make complex queries
EER Diagram to prepare and view the Schema Design
Creating Different required Business reports
Learn to Write Statements for Decision-Making Queries
Apply Real-world Data queries for Data Analytics and Data type
SELECT on Query Calculations for Orders price on SALEs
and much more!
This is a course that puts you in control, having you create and restore databases, instead of watching someone else code steps. Every section comes with fresh challenge tasks, modeled after real-world tasks and situations.
I've spent years as an instructor both online and in-person at Fortune 500 companies, and this course is built to combine the best of both worlds, allowing you to learn at your own pace through an interactive environment. You will start with the basics and soon find yourself working with advanced commands, dealing with timestamp data and variable character information like a seasoned professional.
SQL is one of the most in-demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who finds themselves working with data! Upgrade your skill set quickly and add SQL to your resume by joining today!
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
By the end of this course, you will be fluent in programming and ready to make any application you can dream of.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
HD Video Lectures
SQL Query Challenges and SQL Query Exercises
Beautiful Real-World dynamic Projects
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Sekhar Metla is a software engineer with 20+ years of professional experience. He is the author of several online-selling courses with more than 50,000+ students in many countries. He has a Master of Science in Computer Applications in Software Engineering. His students describe him as passionate, pragmatic, and motivational in his teaching.
What are you waiting join now to start learning how to make your own SQL Basic Data Science Career TODAY :)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner SQL, Data Science and Analytics - developers curious about SQL Career
- Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
- Anyone who works with data analytics, or databases!
- Anyone who wants to become Business intelligence developer
- Anyone who wants to start their own business or become freelance
- Anyone who wants to become a Data Science developer
- If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information
- Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
Mr. Sudha Sekhar, He is a Teacher and an IT Specialist, and also passionate to teach every single real-time step that leads students as well as professionals to become successful and the vision to impart Good Quality Software Education to all I.T to aspirants make a strong bridge the gap between the software companies requirements and the beginners.
He is Professional about web development and technologies:
* Programming: Python, C# Asp.Net and PHP more..
* Database : MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB and
* Operating Systems / Servers: Administration of LINUX, Ubuntu,
CentOS, Windows and more...
Start solving your challenge now | Enroll today and learn real world practical example courses.
He is passionate about:
* Teaching students the correct way.
* Making things simple and easy to understand.
* Providing the best audio and video qualities to my courses.
* Real-time Examples who will understand real-time skills easily.