Learn MVVM with .NET MAUI
What you'll learn
- Be able to build .NET MAUI applications with MVVM
- Learn the complete fundamentals of MVVM
- Implement the Navigations , Commands & INotifyPropertyChanged
- Implement Dependency Injection inside MVVM
- Handle the Collection view Selection in MVVM
- Create NEWS App from scratch with MVVM
- Consume Restful Api's in MVVM project
- You should be familiar with C# , Xamarin Forms or .NET MAUI.
- At least 3-6 months experience with Xamarin Forms / .NET MAUI and XAML
- Visual Studio 2022 with windows Or Mac Edition whatever suits you.
Welcome to the First Real World App Development course with .NET MAUI.
I'm Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and Xamarin University Most Valuable Professional and in this course I'll explain you every single aspect of making .NET MAUI application with MVVM pattern.
This courses teaches you how to add the MVVM inside your .NET MAUI application.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I'm always happy to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you'll be able to :
Create a MVVM Based Application
Handle Commands , Navigation & INotifyPropertyChanged
Handle Shell Based Navigation in MVVM
Collection View Selection
Implement Dependency Injection
Consume MAUI Community Nuget's
Create a News Application in .NET MAUI From Scratch to End.
Consume Rest Api's in MVVM and much more
In order to complete this course you must have a knowledge of C# and XAML .
.NET MAUI or Xamarin Forms knowledge is must for this course.
Well in this course we'll use the MAC machine to develop the .NET MAUI applications. If you've a MAC machine then you'll be able to test both the android and IOS application but if you've a windows machine then you can only test the android application.
But don't worry because all the code we'll use in this course will be used on all the platforms including Android , Windows and IOS.
What you'll get from this course ?
After this course you'll get all the Application Source Code.
You'll get the helping material like code snippets and assets along with this course.
I know time is money and that's why I've tried my level best to keep this course short so that you don't lose momentum and learn all things in .NET MAUI in short time.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the .NET MAUI App Development Course with MVVM and lets' start learning.
Who this course is for:
- If you've a 3 to 6 months .NET MAUI experience , then take this course.
- If you are a .NET MAUI developer and want to learn more advanced concepts like MVVM with quick pace then take this course.
- If you're already a Xamarin Developer and wants to build application with .NET MAUI then take this course.
I'm Asfend, I'm a Xamarin Forms Developer and Xamarin University MVP fluent in Xamarin Forms, C# and Microsoft Azure. I'm the lead Xamarin instructor at Microtechx where I've taught over 2000+ students in-person at our Microtechx classroom.
I’m also a Software Engineer and a true Microsoft Lover. I've started my programming career in 2014 and now I'm Xamarin University MVP as well as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.
I’ve worked with top technical companies. Now I’m working with Microtechx.
I’ve many titles with my name including
Microsoft MVP , Xamarin University MVP , Xamarin Consultant , Xamarin Community Speaker , Technical Trainer and Team Lead at Microtechx.
Aside from my career, I really enjoys sharing my knowledge with others. The lesson I learned from my life is that “No matter what you are and who you are it is your responsibility to gain knowledge from everywhere. Because without knowledge we cannot differentiate between human and other creatures on this planet" (asfend).
In addition, I believe that "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you."