Music Production Masterclass - Recording,Mixing to Mastering
What you'll learn
- Music Production with Cubase 11 General Overview
- Learn how to record and edit MIDI
- Improve your Music Production skills
- Learn how to use virtual instruments
- Learn how to record and edit audio
- Learn how to edit audio with vari audio / Melodyne
- How to properly arrange your session
- How to mix and master
- How to organse your work flow like a pro
- Produce one song from start to finish
- Mac or PC
- Cubase Artist or Cubase Pro (Versions including HALion, Retrologue and Prologue)
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
This course is purposely for beginners who want to learn Cubase and Music Production from an Experienced Musician / Music Producer.
Getting the fundamentals right will save you a lot of time in your workflow through your Music Production career.
The course is in English with Caption.
In this course, we will be learning how to Properly Create Music, Arrange, Mix, and Master a whole song.
We will be creating our music during the course, and also Mix and Master before the end of the course.
I believe learning by practice is the best option and the fastest way to learning.
You don't have to waste a lot of time trying something you have little knowledge of.
''If we had known better we would have done things better ''.
How to use the Eq and read the spectrum
How to use Reverb and also select the right reverb
how to apply Delay
How to edit with Variaudio / Melodyne
how to record live guitars
When to use sidechain
How to arrange a song
how to properly set up Cubase
How to edit your midi
How to Mix and Master
How to quantize in different time signatures
And Many More
At the end of this course, students will be able to record their own music, Mix, and also Master their song.
Who this course is for:
- Songwriters who want to learn to create their own tracks
- Users that want to explore the power of Virtual Instruments
- New and experienced Cubase Users
- Musicians who want to learn how to produce in one of the best DAWs in the industry
- Aspiring Producers
- Beginner who want to learn how to produce with cubase
My Name is Uriah and I have been an Audio Engineer for the past 13 years. Cubase and studio One are my main DAW.
I am a professional Guitarist, Music Producer, and a Web designer.
Over the years I have had the opportunity to work on many songs with different artists and have also assisted in a lot of productions.
Serving and working with great producers and musicians have enhanced my approach to music production.
However, I would like to share my knowledge and experience with the world through my Course.
Thanks a lot and I hope to see you in the class.