Learn more about Project Management – Using GPMM (3/4)
What you'll learn
- Learn about Project Planning and their associated tools and techniques
- Learn how to define the scope (incl. developing a WBS, defining Activities and preparing a Network Diagram)
- Do resource planning (incl the preparation of a Resource histogram), Cost Estimates and accumulated cost curves
- Use techniques for Risk identification, analysis and response actions
- Prepare a Project Schedule (Gantt Chart) and Project Budget (S-and J-Curve)
- Develop a formal Project Management Plan.
- Prepare the required inputs for a Steering Group decision to start execution (Tollgate 2).
- Having participated on Course 2 - Learn more about Project Management
This is course (3 of 4) in the GPMM 3.0 Course Suite, covering how to manage projects in general, but also with the additional value of using the world leading model: GPMM – the Greenlight Project Management Model. This course focuses on all aspects relating to the planning of projects, with a special focus on customer projects. This covers a detailed step-by-step series of activities with their associated tools and techniques, such as Structuring and WBS, Sequencing and Network Diagram, Critical Path method and Scheduling, Resourcing techniques, Cost estimating, Budget Development, the various Risk management steps, as well as how to document these results in an effective way, aligned with the GPMM model. A practical Case Study example is used to bring home the main elements and the practical side in these areas.
Understand the key steps in Project Planning and their associated tools and techniques
Know how to develop a WBS, Activities and Network Diagram
Know how to develop Resource histograms, Cost Estimates and accumulated cost curves
Be able to apply various techniques for Risk identification, analysis and response actions
Be able to combine the previous results into a Project Schedule (Gantt Chart) and Project Budget (S-Curve)
Be able to develop a detailed Project Management Plan.
Understand the required inputs for a Steering Group decision to start execution (Tollgate 2).
Subtitled in Spanish.
Earn 3 PDUs by completing this course
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Management Students
- PMO Staff
- Team Leaders
- Project Sponsors
- Anyone that wants to learn more about project management
Greenlight Project Management was established in 2003, at the initiative of its founder and CEO, Rickard Romander. Originally from Sweden, Romander formerly held a Madrid-based managerial position with the Ericsson group. Therefore, GreenlightPM was founded and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. Over the years, the company has grown into a truly international company with experience from more than 80 countries. Nowadays especially thanks to out possibility to deliver remotely making use of the latest technologies.