Learn more about Project Management - using GPMM (4/4)
What you'll learn
- How to manage the Project Execution phase (Establishment, Realization and Handover)
- Know the relationship and difference between planning "on paper" and reality in execution
- How to manage the Project Conclusion phase
- Project Governance, incl steering groups and project reporting
- The Human perspective in project management
- Apply what has been learned in a case study
- Having participated on Course 3 - Learn more about Project Management
This is course (4 of 4) in the GPMM 3.0 Course Suite, covering how to manage projects in general, but also with the additional value of using the world-leading model: GPMM – the Greenlight Project Management Model. This course focuses on all aspects relating to the successful execution, delivery and conclusion of projects. This covers the establishment, governance, realization, monitoring and control, reporting, delivery, handover and validation of deliverables, conclusion including analysis of results and lessons learned. This includes a special emphasis on the Human Perspective focusing on individual competence, teamwork and leadership. A practical Case Study example is used to bring home the main elements and the practical side in these areas.
Know the relationship and difference between planning "on paper" and reality in execution.
Know how to get the team together to set the plans in motion and get things done in the real world.
Be able to lead the team to keep producing results as close to the established plans as possible.
Know how to manage conflict and other human issues.
Be able to strike the balance between competing priorities throughout the project.
Be able to communicate and report about progress and issues at different levels in the organization.
Understand the various steps in Project Conclusion and how to do them
Earn 3 PDUs by completing this course
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Project Management Students
- Program and Portfolio Managers
- Functional Managers
- Project Office (PMO) Managers and Staff
- Team Leaders - Team Members
- Project Sponsors
Greenlight Project Management was established in 2003, at the initiative of its founder and CEO, Rickard Romander. Originally from Sweden, Romander formerly held a Madrid-based managerial position with the Ericsson group. Therefore, GreenlightPM was founded and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. Over the years, the company has grown into a truly international company with experience from more than 80 countries. Nowadays especially thanks to out possibility to deliver remotely making use of the latest technologies.