- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 58 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Declare variables and manipulate values.
- Work with operators.
- Explain coercion and hoisting.
- Use the Date and Math object.
- Use template strings for displaying output.
- Incorporate if conditionals in your code.
- Use a switch statement when appropriate.
- Understand and apply the while and for loop.
- Create an array.
- Add and remove elements from an array.
- Use array methods.
- Create user defined functions.
- Create arrow functions.
- Explain scope.
- Create user defined objects.
- Explain prototypal inheritance.
- Use the constructor and class structure to create objects.
- Explain the DOM.
- Select and modify elements from the DOM.
- Create event handles to respond to user actions.
- Debug your code.
- Prior to taking this course, it is best, but not required, to have some familiarity to HTML and CSS. As for tools, you will need a browser and a text editor.