What you'll learn
- Apply first-class and higher order functions in your coding practices.
- Explain the different scenarios that affect the value of this.
- Identify the object to which this is bound.
- Manipulate this binding to accomplish programing problems.
- Use prototypes in your coding.
- Understand and use IIFEs in your code.
- Define closure and take advantage of it in your code.
- Apply the namespace and module pattern to your coding projects.
- Create JSON files.
- Load and use JSON data in a project.
- Make use of constructors and Object create for setting up objects and prototypes.
- Explain functional programming concepts.
Who this course is for:
I was the co-owner and President of Rapid Intake, an eLearning firm. The company was an ideal place for me to apply my training and development skills. While there I managed all development and professional service related activities. I was heavily involved in the initial development of Rapid Intake's main product, an eLearning authoring tool, which eventually lead to Rapid Intake's acquisition in 2011 by Callidus Software.