Beginner MIG Welding
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the set up and operation of MIG welding machine
- Basic Shop Safety
- Safely Operate Welding Equiptment
- Become Proficient at MIG Welding
- gain confidence in their work
- Troubleshoot MIG welding
- None required
Join this course to learn MIG Welding and how to operate a MIG welding machine and gas regulators. This course will introduce you to the welding industry with goal of teaching you how to MIG weld. In addition to welding you will also learn welding machine set up and operation, shop safety, MIG welding on all joint types (bead on plate, t-joint, lap joint, butt joint, outside corner joint, tube notch joint), and lastly a bonus on how to Troubleshoot your welds.
When first starting to weld it can seem overwhelming and this course is designed to be precise and relatable.
No big fancy machines or shops just a simple MIG welder similar to most home kept machines and can easily be understood.
This course is meant to introduce you to the welding machine and process so you can safely and correctly learn how to MIG weld.
MIG welding is great for all your DIY building needs. If your looking for a fun hobby, great career path, or just want to get some projects done then this course will get you one step closer.
This course is just the beginning of the welding journey and I’m constantly working to better my courses as well as student experience.
After taking this course expect to know 1. How to operate a MIG welding machine
2. How change wire on MIG machine
3. How to assemble MIG welding Gun
4. How to transport MIG cylinders
5. How to set Gas CFH Flow
6. How to Weld different joint types
7. How to Troubleshoot your Welds
Who this course is for:
- DIYers curious about welding
- Mig welders looking to improve technique
- Artists interested in metal working
- Hobby welders wanting to improve their skills
- Someone who has interest in welding, fabrication, automotive repair, house/farm repair
- Mechanical engineer
- Engineer looking to learn welding
- 360 software
- Auto cad users
- Solidworks users
- Fusion 360 students
- Automotive mechanics
- 3D modeling
- piano, guitar, musical students
- AWS certified Students
- Fusion 360 users
My name is Josh, i am a welder/fabricator excited to share my knowledge on this platform to help you and others like you, looking to improve their skills in Welding applications including MIG welding, TIG welding, Stick welding, Fabrication, and much more Metal working fun. Hope to see you in one of my courses where we will get your skills to the next level.