Learn MIG Welding
- None required
Join this course to learn MIG Welding and how to operate a MIG welding machine. This course will introduce you to the welding industry with goal of teaching you how to MIG weld. In addition to welding you will also learn welding machine set up and operation, shop safety, MIG welding on all joint types (bead on plate,t-joint, lap joint, butt joint, outside corner joint, tube notch joint), and lastly a bonus on how to Troubleshoot your welds.
Looking forward to seeing you in my class.
Who this course is for:
- DIYers curious about welding
- Mig welders looking to improve technique
- Artists interested in metal working
- Hobby welders wanting to improve their skills
- Someone who has interest in welding, fabrication, automotive repair, house/farm repair
- Mechanical engineer
- Engineer looking to learn welding
- 360 software
- Auto cad users
- Solidworks users
- Fusion 360 students
- Automotive mechanics
- 3D modeling
- piano, guitar, musical students
- AWS certified Students
- Fusion 360 users
- 02:01Introduction Video
- 00:08MIG Welding course 1.0 Introduction
My name is Josh, i am a welder/fabricator excited to share my knowledge on this platform to help you and others like you, looking to improve their skills in Welding applications including MIG welding, TIG welding, Stick welding, Fabrication, and much more Metal working fun. Hope to see you in one of my courses where we will get your skills to the next level.