Master Microsoft Word 2010 the Easy Way
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the workspace and overview of the features in Word 2010.
- Learn how to format text and layouts to format your entire document.
- Discover how to insert tables and use them to best effect.
- How to publish and access web documents and how to publish directly to a blog.
- How to use the mail merge Wizard and how to manually setup a mail merge.
- Customize Word 2010 to meet your needs and the way you produce documentation.
- How to import and export and how to embed documents.
You will work your way through nineteen chapters, each one adding to the previous, for a comprehensive understanding of Word 2010 and all it has to offer. Starting with creation of a new document, saving, and formatting your document, you will learn about the Ribbon, tabs, and groups and how you can even create your own. Discover the capabilities of the new Navigation pane, including search, find and replace, and how to organize your work by dragging and dropping.
Next, you will learn about templates, text and paragraph formatting. Learn how to effectively add tables and charts and how to use the new enhanced picture tools to make your graphics compelling. You will be able to add screenshots from within the program itself, and use WordArt and SmartArt to create truly professional documentation.
Discover how to create a Table of Contents, an Index, and a bibliography in the style you choose, such as APA or Chicago Style. You will experience the creation of web documents and publishing to a blog.
Plus, when you sign up for our class, you’ll also get these 4 BONUSES for a limited time in addition to the over 40 online course videos:
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- An online quiz (34 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts (over 120 searchable pages) – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- Over 6 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master Word 2010?!?!
So start learning today. Because being a technology dinosaur isn’t going to get you a promotion or raise!
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
- Those new Microsoft Word, or those upgrading from previous versions of Microsoft Office.