I am a Project Manager and BI enthusiast with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
- Creativity software tools - you will see some courses on software tools that I use to run some side projects. For example, I have used Affinity Publisher and PowerApps over the last few years to create content.
The aim of these courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your CV standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!