Microsoft Planner - The Complete Course
What you'll learn
- Create plans in Microsoft Planner
- Manage tasks in Microsoft Planner
- Work with Chart and Schedule views
- Manage plan members access
- Use Microsoft Planner app
- Use the integrated Outlook, Teams, Notebook and Site features
- Learn Microsoft Planner Best Practices
- Microsoft 365 plan or free trial - this is needed to be able to access Microsoft Planner
** Microsoft Planner for total beginners - This is my bestselling course with step by step lessons on each Microsoft Planner feature**
I will walk you through every step of using Microsoft Planner to efficiently organize your teamwork and projects using a real life examples.
This course will provide you a deep understanding of Microsoft Planner's functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why Microsoft Planner is awesome and how to use it for personal and teamwork planning of tasks and projects.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
· Easily navigate the Microsoft Planner interface
· Create plans in Microsoft Planner
· Manage tasks in Microsoft Planner
· Work with Chart and Schedule views
· Manage plan members access
· Use Microsoft Planner mobile app
· Microsoft Planner and Outlook
... and much, much more!
Enroll today and enjoy:
Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
High quality, up to date step by step video lectures
Practical Microsoft Planner course covering latest features
Thanks again for checking out my course and I look forward to seeing you in the classroom :)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners that want to use Microsoft Planner
I am a Project Manager and data geek with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Data related topics - I have led and participated in dozens of different Data related projects and initiatives. I am a data geek and love to share my knowledge on the topic.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
The aim of my courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your resume standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!