Master Microsoft Outlook 2010 the Easy Way
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- General overview of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and the Ribbon.
- Learn how to change views and personalize appearance.
- See different ways of working with tasks: add items, creating reminders, update, flag, and categorize.
- Configure multiple email addresses by adding new accounts.
- Discover differences/similarities with the workspace of each core module: mail, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Create rules for incoming or outgoing email messages.
- Attach files to your email message.
Learn Outlook 2010 by Simon Sez IT is a 5-hour course consisting of two chapters. Chapter 1 is geared towards the basics of the program so you can get up to speed using Outlook 2010. Get started opening the Outlook client, then configure your email accounts and discover how to use contacts. Learn to use tasks, to-do lists, the workspace, the Ribbon, notes, appointment scheduling, calendars, reminders, and journals.
The second chapter takes you beyond the basics. It introduces you to more advanced Outlook options such as customizing the workspace and creating groups, PST files, email rules for inbox management, and folders. You’ll then go through formatting emails, attachments, signatures, themes, and stationary. Before wrapping up, you’ll get a comprehensive breakdown on completing tasks, delegating tasks to others, security, phishing, managing junk mail/spam, filtering, searching, archiving, cleanup, and more.
Plus, when you sign up for our class, you’ll also get these 4 BONUSES for a limited time in addition to the 26 online course videos:
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- An online quiz (25 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts (over 100 searchable pages) – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master Outlook 2010?!?!
So start learning today. Because being a technology dinosaur isn’t going to get you a promotion or raise!
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
- Those new of Microsoft Office or those upgrading from previous versions of Microsoft Office.