What you'll learn
- Fully familiarize with the new features and functions of Microsoft Excel
- Know how to navigate the Excel user interface and use Excel commands
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to create worksheet formulas and manage workbook properties
- Understand how to insert, delete, and adjust cells, column and rows
- Learn how to apply conditional formatting and work with ranges and charts
- Discover how to sort, filter and query data with database functions
- Understand how to create and modify tables, use lookup functions and apply data validation
- Preview and print worksheets.
- No Previous Excel knowledge Needed. We will teach from Beginning to Advanced
Advanced Microsoft Excel empowers participants with key skills to create and edit worksheets, implement formulas and functions, and sort and filter detailed data with tables and slicers. Visualize the numbers in a consumable and professional format analyzing data with charting, conditional formatting, sparklines, pivot tables and printing.
Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks so you can begin to analyze critical business data.
This course empowers you to:
Write a range of fundamental Excel commands
Perform worksheet calculations
Build custom formulas
Amend elements in a worksheet
Apply formatting changes to cells
Manage workbook properties
In this Microsoft Excel training, you will learn to:
Efficiently navigate and manipulate worksheets and workbooks.
Implement an income and expense statement with formulas, functions, and names.
Design a reusable data entry template that protects formulas.
Implement conditional formatting to analyze sales information.
Connect, prepare, and validate data employing editing tools, formulas, and Flash Fill.
Identify, sort, and select detailed data with tables and slicers.
Present and analyze data with conditional formatting, charting, sparklines, and printing parameters.
Construct IF functions that make decisions - present results visually.
Analyze summary data with PivotTables and implement a quick dashboard.
Anyone who wants to increase their digital literacy and start using Microsoft Excel to perform basic tasks in the workplace.
Who this course is for:
- Excel will make you better at your job (no matter what that is) Investment bankers and accountants aren't the only ones who rely on Excel; scientists, teachers, business owners, graphic designers, and so many other people turn to the program for help
Nimalan is currently the Senior Lecture at AICT Colombo Sri Lanka.
He obtained a Degree in Computer Science from India.
Nimalan has been teaching for 22 years. The first 10 years were spent teaching ICT to Middle-Level students in a Government School and the last 12 have been spent as a Lecturer at AICT.
He has won the Invotive teachers International Award and Won the Country No1 Award.