The Microsoft Access Masterclass -Skill Up
What you'll learn
- I'll show you how to build a complete Access database from scratch
- I'll show you how to create tables and connect those tables to each other using relationships.
- I'll show you how to control the way you display your data.
- I'll show you how to create easy-to-use data-entry forms.
- I'll show you how to mine your data using queries and how to create forms so users can enter data into your database.
- You will also be knowlegefied as I share insights and productivity tips along the way.
- No requirements. This course is designed for the beginner level.
Hello everyone, Welcome to the course! I am thrilled to have you on board. You're going to be a valuable asset, and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish.
Microsoft Access is a Database Management System (DBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software development tools. This course is designed for those people who want to learn how to start working with Microsoft Access and to get you to feel comfortable and confident using Access. It's designed to get you started with the skills you need to organize your data in tables, mine your data using queries, and create clean, professional reports to impress your boss.
After completing this course, you will have a better understating of MS Access and how you can use it to store and retrieve data.
You might be wondering if this course will be a good fit for you. Well, I designed this course for the beginner who needs to add this course to their list of important job skills. This course is also a good fit for you if you have a little bit of experience with access already, and you're ready to fine-tune and expand your skills in an easy, stress-free way.
It is a simple and easy-to-understand course. There are no set prerequisites as such, and it should be useful for any beginner who wants to acquire knowledge on MS Access. However, it will definitely help if you are aware of some basic concepts of a database.
While it's ultimately up to you, my goal is to give you the skills to impress your boss and hopefully get that raise, promotion, or a new job that you deserve.
All I ask for is to send me your reviews and ratings and let me know how did my course help you outstand and outshine. That always makes my day.
Alright ! so Let's dive in !! Happy Learning
Who this course is for:
- For Beginners, who want to learn how to start working with Microsoft Access.
I've been working online since since 2009. I left my job and went full-time online in 2012. Teaching here on Udemy is probably the most satisfying thing I do. Being able to help others to learn life changing techniques and business models.
Over the last 15 years or so I've created and marketed many digital e-learning products and have also worked extensively in the field of affiliate marketing.