Learn Microservices using Spring boot with Spring Cloud
What you'll learn
- You can learn about microservices and its features and operations. Students also can experience hands on examples.
- After completing the course students can proceed to create micro services using CURD operations and other services and functionalities.
- You can an learn What is Microservice & Why we need it ?
- Can develop their own project and fulfilling their development needs
- Before learning Microservices it is better to have minimal knowledge in java.
- Can explore on What is Spring Cloud ?
- Practical Implementation Of OpenFeign REST Client
- Service Discovery & Registry using Spring Cloud Eureka
- Client Side Load Balancing with Spring Cloud LoadBalancer
- Prior java experience is needed and little bit JSON / Mongo DB knowledge needed.
- Need to have knowledge of Spring Boot.
In this course, you will learn how to build REST APIs or Microservices using the latest version of Spring Boot), and Mongo database.
Spring Boot is basically an extension of the Spring framework which eliminated the boilerplate configurations required for setting up a Spring application.
Spring Boot is an opinionated framework that helps developers build Spring-based applications quickly and easily. The main goal of Spring Boot is to quickly create Spring-based applications without requiring developers to write the same boilerplate configuration again and again.
Microservices are an architectural style to building the system/application as
A set of smaller business components that are autonomous, self-contained and
Loosely coupled. Micro means small and service is webservice. After completing this student will become more comfortable to develop microservice based projects.
Using this course students can learn about API Gateway's, Eureka servers.
Using this course students able to perform CURD operations.
Using this course students will understand about various integrations.
Using this course students can manage to download open source software's and they will be able to setup environment setup for microservices.
Evolution of microservice:-
Many organizations such as Netflix, Amazon, and eBay successfully used the divide and conquer technique to functionality partition their monolithic applications into smaller atomic units, each performing a single function. These organization solved a number of issue
they were experiencing with their monolithic applications. Following the success of these organization, many other organizations started adopting
This as a common pattern to refactor their monolithic applications.
Purpose of microservice:
Applications to achieve a high degree of agility, speed of delivery, and scalability
Principles of Microservice:
1) Single Responsibility per Service
Micro services are self-containerd, independently deployable and autonomous service that takes full responsibility and its execution.
In the microservices approach , each microservice will be built as a fat jar, embedding all dependencies and run as a standalone java process
Course Contents ?
1. Introduction to Microservices
2. Microservices Architecture
3. Environment setup-Java installation
4. Environment setup-Java is not recognized error fix
5. Environment setup-Spring tool suit
6. Environment setup-POST Man
7. Environment setup- Mongo DB
8. Environment setup- MySQL
9. REST based CRUD operations.
10. How to add student details into Mongo DB using micro services.
11. How to delete student details from Mongo DB using micro services
12. How to update student details into Mongo Db using micro services
13. Retrieve student details from Mongo DB using using micro services.
14. Spring cloud API gateway with Eureka Server architecture and Integrations
15. Micro service integration with Eureka server
16. Micro services Integration with API gateway
17. Spring cloud openfeign integration.
18.OpenFeign communication with Eureka server
19. OpenFeign communication with server for Insert
20. OpenFeign communication with server for Retrieve
21. OpenFeign communication with server for Delete
22. OpenFeign communication with server for Update
24. Swagger document generation
25.Introduction to Spring cloud load balance
26 Spring cloud load balance at client side
What you’ll learn
Learn how to build Microservices or REST API using Spring Boot
Learn how to integrate with Eureka server
Learn how to use CRUD operations.
Learn how to connect Microservice to MongoDB database
Learn how to use Spring cloud API gateway
Learn how to use Swagger
Learn how to use Spring cloud load balancing
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
This course is for Spring boot beginners who want to getting started with building Microservices and RestAPI’s using Spring Boot and Mongo database
Who this course is for:
- Someone who has already had knowledge in java, Advanced Java so that they can easily learn about micro services.
- Those who want to develop API services and microservices it would be more useful.
Hi, I'm Nagasrinivasarao Dasari. I'm a software engineer with 10+ years of experience in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate, Angular, and related open source technologies. I played multiple roles in software industry as a "software engineer" "Sr software engineer","Business analyst", "Analyst","Sr analyst","Project lead",and Technical architect role. I worked in various domains like Banking, insurance, retail and other domains.
I am a Sun Certified Java Professional and PL/SQL Oracle certified Professional too.
I am YouTuber at "Just Do It" YouTube channel ( 100+ Subscribers)