Accelerate Your Guitar Learning With Metal Techniques
What you'll learn
- Over 200 exercises and examples with downloadable tabs
- In-depth tutorials on the essential elements of metal techniques
- Basic knowledge of the guitar
- Basic right hand and left hand technique
- A little theory knowledge (preferred, but not required)
- Time and dedication
Whether you are looking to master lead techniques from guitar greats like Steve Vai, Eddie Van Halen or Yngwie Malmsteen, build pick control and skills to shred like Pantera and Slayer, or play and understand odd time signatures of modern/prog metal acts like Periphery, Animals As Leaders or Tesseract, this course will take you thoroughly through a vast array of content, theory and exercises to help you achieve your goals.
Topics covered include:
- Power Chords & Palm Muting
- Hammer-ons, Pull-offs, Trills & Slides
- Natural & Pinch Harmonics
- Tapping, Legato & String Skipping
- Sweep, Tremolo, Economy & Alternate Picking
- Theory, Modes & Scales
- Syncopation Common Time & Odd Time Signatures
- Parallel Chord Movement & Diatonic Harmony
- And Much More!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to advanced guitarists with a love for metal
I'm not sure if I wanted to learn to play guitar because I loved metal, or if I love metal because it is so awesome to play on guitar, but today I can't live without either. Becoming a well-versed metal guitarist is by far one of the most rewarding skills I could have ever asked for and well worth the many hours spent getting to where I am today. Now I'd like to pass that knowledge and skill onto guitar students all over the world.