Mehndi is an art which any person can learn regardless of what their age is.
Mehndi is an art which you can create with your own creativity.
In this course I am going to teach you mehndi from scratch, so don't worry if you have not held a cone before ever but i will make you an expert with this course.
I am going to teach you everything from basic I.e. how to make a cone to advance mehndi designs.
For practice we use mehndi cone without colour/ stain . So i have taught both cones I.e. without stain and with stain.
Mehndi course is designed step by step by me.
I have taught in this course:
1. How to make mehndi paste
2. How to make mehndi cone of plastic
3. How to fill mehndi paste in plastic cone
4. Basic filling used in mehndi design.
5. Basic shapes of mehndi.
6. Basic chex for mehndi designs
7. Arabic mehndi
8. Indian mehndi
9. Advance chex
(In advance chex there are 5 types of chex which are useful for Designer mehndi/ Indo dubai mehndi)
10. Indo dubai mehndi/ designer mehndi (front side of hand)
11. Designer mehndi (back side of hand)
12. Things to remember lectures are also attached which is very useful
13. Assignment is attached so you can try different designs.
Last thing about mehndi that I want to tell you guys is that how mehndi designs are classified.
1. Arabic mehndi : It is in belt form
2. Indian mehndi : It covers whole hand
3. Designer mehndi : It is Indian mehndi but designed in a different way which does not consist dubai flowers but everything else like basic and advance chex and cutwork.
4. Indo Dubai mehndi : It is designer mehndi with dubai flowers.
5. Floral mehndi/ Dubai mehndi : It is mehndi consisting dubai flowers but it does not cover whole hand like indian and Designer and indo dubai. It have gaps in between designs and consists dubai flowers.