Learn Medical Language and Terminology
What you'll learn
- Comprehensive Medical Language and Terminology Terms, their meanings, with descriptions of examples.
- Learn and recognize word roots, prefixes, and suffixes used in Medical Language.
- Learn how to combine words to create meaningful Medical Conditions.
- Comprehend and understand the definition of multiple Medical Conditions.
- No prerequisites!
Enhance your career in the Healthcare Ecosystem by learning and improving your Medical Language and Terminology. This course is designed for both beginners new to Healthcare Ecosystem, BPO, KPO, ITES and for experienced clinical and non-clinical Healthcare Domain Professionals as a refresher.
In easy to review lessons, the course material will give you a solid foundation in Medical Language and Terminology.
You will analyze individual word parts such as prefixes, suffixes and word roots, along with learning body system dynamics, basic medical language, body orientation, health, wellness, and disease terms.
So if you are planning on pursuing a career in healthcare ecosystem or domain, medical billing or medical coding, physician's secretary or medical support staff, or maybe you want a jump start in the medical field before starting college, or perhaps you are just interested in learning the latest in medical language.
Let us get started now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone pursuing or intending to pursue a career in Healthcare Ecosystem or domain, Allied Health Professionals, BPOs, KPOs, ITES, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Physician's Secretary, Medical Support Staff, or anyone who want a jump start a career in the medical field before starting college, or perhaps just interested in learning the latest in Medical Language.
An enthusiastic, positive, and motivated professional with over 15 Years of US Healthcare domain experience leading and managing multimillion-dollar regulatory compliance projects for over 100+ large medical groups.
Excellent record of working as MACRA / QPP / MIPS / APM Regulatory Program lead, EHR (Electronic Health Records) Implementation Lead, Meaningful Use Specialist, EHR Research & Development Team Lead, DRT (Discrete Reportable Transcription) Team Lead, Business Strategist, Business Analyst, and Medical Language Specialist driving significant improvements with results oriented and quality outcomes.