Learn Medical Anatomy
What you'll learn
- Medical Anatomy
- How to solve clinical cases
- Medical Application
- Clinical information
- Clinical Reasoning
- Understand basic concepts
- Human Anatomy
- basic anatomical terminology
- Master the musculoskeletal system
- Learn how to apply anatomical knowledge in medical settings
- please have video plugins installed on your browswer
- Fluent /basic command of the English language
Learn Medical Anatomy'' is an amazing online course which provides a low-cost and comprehensive exploration of the human body and all of its parts. The course is a perfect compliment to review books and classical textbooks which are currently taught all over the world. Here you won't only learn about the basic structure and function of the human body but you will also learn about the clinical aspects and conditions. Also, this will help in better understanding of practical aspect of learning anatomy. You will be able to apply this anatomical knowledge in a clinical setup.
Why can I expect in anatomy as a subject?
You'll gain an understanding of the causes, diagnosis and treatment of disease, and its effect on different parts of the body. You could learn, for example, how cells develop, how limbs form in the right places, and even how muscle groups are used in different sports
This course is organized into six major sections. Students can begin and end the sections in any order, as well as repeat sections, making this ideal for learners of any level. Once students complete all the course materials, they are awarded a certificate of completion. The six major sections of the course include:
1. THE UPPER LIMBS AND ITS APPLIED ASPECT.
2. THORAX AND ITS APPLIED ASPECT
3. THE LOWER LIMBS AND ITS APPLIED ASPECT
4. THE ABDOMEN AND ITS APPLIED ASPECT
5. THE HEAD AND NECK AND ITS APPLIED ASPECT
6. NEUROANATOMY AND ITS APPLIED ASPECT
I'm excited to be your instructor, and I hope you'll join me in exploring the wonders of anatomy. Take the first step towards becoming a better doctor.
Who this course is for:
- Mainly MBBS, Nursing, Physiotherapy students. But, also all of those out there who are interested to learn more about the human body and its Anatomy.
I'm working as an anatomy tutor in a medical college in india and also a rank holder in anatomy during my pg graduation(medical anatomy) . I have been teaching anatomy for mbbs ,bds students for last 5 years in different universities in india.
I can help you improve your ability to understand, Clinically Co-relate to the subject, improve your basics and help build a strong foundation.
I can help you Learn the basics of anatomical structure and function taught with specific emphasis on clinical applications