Learn MEAN Stack
What you'll learn
- Code a MEAN Project with an Online IDE
- Understand what the MEAN stack is and when to use it
- Develop MEAN REST API's with Node and Express
- Program and configure MongoDB in a MEAN project
- Develop rich, functional UI's with Angular2 in a MEAN project
- Work efficiently with amazing MEAN dev tools
- Scaffold a MEAN UI client project with Angular-CLI
- ... and much, much more!
- Before taking this course, a student should ideally (but not absolutely) have some experience in:
- ANGULAR1 EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED!!!
Being a one-trick programming pony doesn’t cut it anymore in today’s tech job market. The more strings you have on your bow, the more in-demand you’ll be. When it comes to web app development, having the know-how to create something fully-functioning from start to finish boosts your employability credentials in a big way. Thankfully, the MEAN Stack is the tool set that allows you to do just that. Want to get involved? Read on...
Learn a Suite of In-Demand Programming Skills
· Understand MEAN Stack and how to use it effectively
· Code MEAN projects with an online IDE
· Develop MEAN REST APIs with Node and Express
· Create top-notch UIs with Angular 2
· Gain the skills needed to become a sought after web developer
Build Full-Stack Solutions for Mobile and the Web
That means setting up an online IDE, developing MEAN REST APIs with Node and Express, programming and configuring with MongoDB, developing rich and functional UIs with Angular, scaffolding a MEAN UI client project, and much more.
Plus, we make sure your skills are future-proofed by using Angular 2, the much-discussed rewrite of Angular JS that’s guaranteed to set the market on fire in the coming months. By the time you’ve finished this course, you’ll be more than ready to start working on your own MEAN Stack projects.
What is MEAN Stack?
Who this course is for:
- This course was built for web developers who design and build full-stack solutions for mobile and the web.
- Of course, the info presented in this course is just as valuable for architects, testers, and product managers as they too should understand the architecture of the MEAN stack and how development works with MEAN when creating mobile and web solutions.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.