What you'll learn
- Over 4 hours of content!
- At the end of this course you are a confident Matlab Programmer
- By the end of the course, you are able to formulate intermediate and some advanced engineering projects into Matlab and solve them using programming skills
- Matlab Software Installation: You are requried to install the Matlab Software on your machine, so you can start exectuing the codes, and examples we work during the course. Please visit : https://www.mathworks.com/programs/trials/trial_request.html?prodcode=ML for requesting a free trial of the software if you didn't have it already. Most of the Universities offer a free student version of the software, therefore, if you are a student, first contact your university to see if such a program is avaiable. If you are not a student or your university didn't offer it, you can purchase the student version directly from Mathworks.
- The will to learn programming and Matlab!
MATLAB is a higher level programming language that has various uses in everyday problems. And this tutorial does exactly that.
We first go through the basics needed to begin the start of your programming journey. Such basics include but are not limited to :
1. Assigning numerical values to variables
2. Manipulating these variables in a meaningful way
3. Creating and manipulating vectors for problem solving
4. Creating and manipulating matrices for problem solving
5. Plotting various graphs to effectively display information
After mastering the basics, we move on to more advanced topics to manipulate data and various types of information in a more specific way.
Advanced topics include creating a graphical user interface and utilizing the image processing toolkit in MATLAB. This tutorial is designed to make MATLAB easier to understand and hopefully, not so scary!
Who this course is for:
- College Students
- High School Students
Tech Brain offers comprehensive, high quality eLearning platform that teaches a variety of technology skills through instructive, studio narrated videos with a lots of examples and with quizzes.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's commercial environment. Tech Brain very passionate about teaching everyday people topics that they are interested in.
Learning technology skills in an easy way for an affordable price is what Tech Brain is all about.