Learn MATLAB and SIMULINK in one week
- Any programming language knowledge will be a plus.
In this course MATLAB programming and SIMULINK is taught for beginners. Many illustrative examples are solved for quick learning. Vectors, matrices are explained in a clear way. Other programming units such as loops and functions are included in the course contents. This course is for those people from every field who wants to learn MATLAB and SIMULINK in short time.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in MATLAB programming
- 09:07Input and display commands
- 32:22Vectors and vector operations
- 20:09Matrices part-1
- 14:38Matrices part-2
- 14:13Some useful matlab commands
- 12:46Drawing graphs in matlab, plot(x,y)
- 15:52Drawing graphs in matlab, part-2, hold on, xlabel, gtext, grid on, legend
- 28:38Drawing graphs in matlab, part-3, stem, subplot, figure
- 23:54Functions in Matlab
- 16:06Conditional statements in matlab, if-then-else.
- 16:51Loops in MATLAB
- 22:38Symbolic Computation in MATLAB
- 20:05Creating text files and writing data to text files
- 21:07Simulink Model Creation
- 18:36Creating Subsystem Blocks in Simulink
Prof. Dr. Academic Educator is working in University. He is teaching communication, signal processing, VHDL programming and hardware courses for years. He is interested in VHDL programming of FPGA devices. Prof. Dr. Academic Educator has written 10 text books all related to Electrical and Electronics engineering subjects, such as VHDL programming, coding theory, signal and systems etc.