Learn MATLAB and SIMULINK in one week
- Any programming language knowledge will be a plus.
In this course MATLAB programming and SIMULINK is taught for beginners. Many illustrative examples are solved for quick learning. Vectors, matrices are explained in a clear way. Other programming units such as loops and functions are included in the course contents. This course is for those people from every field who wants to learn MATLAB and SIMULINK in short time.
- Anyone interested in MATLAB programming
- Input and display commands
- Vectors and vector operations
- Matrices part-1
- Matrices part-2
- Some useful matlab commands
- Drawing graphs in matlab, plot(x,y)
- Drawing graphs in matlab, part-2, hold on, xlabel, gtext, grid on, legend
- Drawing graphs in matlab, part-3, stem, subplot, figure
- Functions in Matlab
- Conditional statements in matlab, if-then-else.
- Loops in MATLAB
- Symbolic Computation in MATLAB
- Creating text files and writing data to text files
- Simulink Model Creation
- Creating Subsystem Blocks in Simulink
Prof. Dr. Academic Educator is working in University. He is teaching communication, signal processing, VHDL programming and hardware courses for years. He is interested in VHDL programming of FPGA devices. Prof. Dr. Academic Educator has written 10 text books all related to Electrical and Electronics engineering subjects, such as VHDL programming, coding theory, signal and systems etc.