Flips & Kicks! A Beginners Guide to Martialarts Acrobatics
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You`ll learn what Tricking and Martial Arts Acrobatics is and what elements it consists of
- You`ll learn how to warm up your whole body to avoid injuries
- You`ll learn a lot of different warming up exercises for each part of the body
- You`ll know how to do the basic kicks and become super flexible
- You will be able to do your first flips with having full control of your body
- You`ll learn how to train safe while still making fast progress
- You`ll learn how to combine different tricks and do your first Tricking-Combo`s
- You`ll learn everything important to have a perfect basis to learn more advanced tricks
- This course is designed especially for beginners! While any type of training experience will help - it is not necessary!
- Access to a training facility like a gymnastic gym or a dojo is highly recommended because you will need a soft ground and crash mats for practice.
This online Tricking course will teach you really cool tricks and acrobatic moves! You will learn the basics of kicking, flipping and twisting!
- "Well explained beginner moves! Great addition to one´s own M.A. practice!" (Harry)
- "A great start to your Tricking journey! Covers everything you need- not just the basic skills themselves, but also the theoretical background of the discipline.As a tricking coach, I've found this very helpful and I'm planning to use a lot of the tips with my students. Thank you Tom for sharing!" (Dimitris)
- "Moves are broken down into steps which makes progress faster. Love it." (Azhar)
Wether you are an experienced martial artist or acrobat who just wants to add more skills to his repertoire or a complete beginner - you are going to learn everything to get started in Tricking!
Master the Tricking 101 Course and you will have the perfect foundation and knowledge to learn more advanced acrobatic skills.
While there are plenty of tutorials out there that show how to learn Tricking, it is difficult to find a comprehensive beginner course like this one. Particularly for those with no experience it is hard because there are so many different methods and you can easily get confused. This course offers a safe and efficient guideline to learn step by step. In addition to the main technical aspects of how to start correctly with kicking, flipping and twisting it also covers further information about warming-up and interesting background infos.
- All the tutorials and lessons are built upon each other and everything comes from one source
- Direct feedback and help from me your instructor...if you get stuck just ask!
- Perfect basis to continue with the Tricking using the my other courses
The key things you will learn
- Background information about Martial Arts Acrobatics and Tricking
- Knowing where Tricking originates from and of what it consists of
- A full body warm-up covering all the important exercises
- Knowing the right exercises for each part of the body
- Knowing when and why to do the right exercises
- Knowing how to train safe and efficiently in order to avoid injuries
- Applying techniques which will help you to move correctly and safe
- Mastering the first basic flips
- Mastering the basic kicks
- Combining the new tricks into "combo`s" to apply the freshly learned tricks
- Having a solid repertoire and everything you need for your first tricking session
Contents and Overview
This course starts from the beginning and first you will get to know a few background informations about Tricking and Martial Arts Acrobatics. You learn about what this interesting sport actually is, where it comes from and what elements it consists of.
The before starting out with the actual flipping-stuff you learn how to correctly prepare your body for the practice of the different motions. This is super important and something most trickers neglect in their practice. You learn different exercises for each part of your body all covered in a full time warm-up. Because there are many exercises it is more of a whole pot of ideas - and you can take what you like!
Once you know about Tricking and know how to warm-up you can dive into the main part of this course - the tricks! You`ll learn how to do your first basic kicks and acrobatics. From there it continues step by step with more tricks - always mixed between kicking and flipping techniques. They do all build upon each other and you just follow the lessons.
At the end when you have mastered all the tricks and feel confident about them you are ready for a little challenge. With the freshly learned tricks you try to combine them to different "combo`s". Doing the first combo`s in Tricking is a big step and definitely gets you into the game. It`s a lot of fun and you can either try to copy some sample combo`s I`ve prepared for you or start creating your own!
If you want to start Tricking or upgrade your present training, this course is for you!
Remember it is a free course so no need for hesitation and start your Tricking career today! Try it out and see if you enjoy the course (i hope so) and have fun!
(Disclaimer Notice: In order to perform the exercises effectively and safely you should be in good physical condition prior to beginning the course. By registering for the course or performing these exercises you understand that exercising can lead to physical injury. If you engage in any exercise suggested by Thomas Inauen, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Thomas Inauen from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown arising out of Thomas Inauen`s negligence.)
- Everyone who ever wanted to do some sort of Martial Arts and Acrobatic movements but never really knew how to start correctly.
- Trickers, Martial Artists, Acrobats, Artists, Fitness & Training Enthusiasts, Dancers, Stuntmen, Traceurs and Freerunners,