Learn Marketing from Case Studies
What you'll learn
- The goal for marketing training is to upskill the marketing skills of a marketing professionals
- understand the marketing concepts helping them to strategies the marketing campaign for the better and improved business results.
- The marketing training helps the professional to build drafts and strategies for promoting the business’s products and services.
- The marketing training helps to understand the types of customers and their mindsets
- Willingness to do this course: Not everyone would be interested to do this comprehensive marketing course because maybe you’re from a different background and that’s completely okay. But until and unless you’ve interest and commitment to do this course and apply what you learn, this Marketing certification would be of no value to you. Common sense: That’s what you need to do this course. You may not know anything about marketing, but if you have common sense, this Marketing training wouldn’t be an issue for you.
Most of us view marketing as a cheesy, pushy tactic to get people to buy something that they don’t want to buy.
But marketing is far from that. It isn’t pushy or cheesy; rather it’s the way companies reach out to customers to serve them. And many people think that there’s no difference between marketing and selling. In truth, sales are just a part of marketing. And sales come after marketing.
As an example, we can talk about selling a product.
Let’s say that your company would want to sell 1000 pieces of a product you just launched. Now before even the sales would start, you need to start promoting the product on both online and traditional media. You can give ads, do content marketing, conduct SMM, or give advertisements on TV. No matter what you do to promote the product, it is called marketing. Marketing would continuously go on. And as a result, you would receive queries and leads for your products. And your salespeople would follow the leads and serve the potential customers with your products and would close the deal.
That’s how the whole thing works.
If you’re working as a marketing manager, your job is to bring as many leads as you can for the sales team. The sales team then will take the leads and reach out to the prospects and close the deal. And then your customer service department would reach out to your customers for collecting feedback so that you can improve your products and understand the ever-changing needs of your customers
Who this course is for:
- Students: This Marketing certification is perfect for those who would like to take up marketing as their profession. And even if you have done your graduation in any other domain and you want to pursue marketing as your career, this course will help you get your foundation right. Professionals: If you’re in marketing or want to be a marketer, this course can change your life. Just take one module at a time, go through them, and practice as you complete each module. And then apply what you learn in a real-life scenario and you would be good to go. Entrepreneurs: If you have a business and you want to grow your business to its next level, you need to learn marketing. That’s why this Marketing certification course is so very important. As an entrepreneur, just do this course on marketing and you may not need to do anything on marketing shortly. This course is practical and designed in such a way that one can apply it in real-life scenarios.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.