Marketing Analytics: Stand Out by Becoming an Analytics Pro!
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the most important marketing metrics and how to apply them to your data
- Analyze a company's PPC marketing campaign using key metrics
- Know how to ask the right questions from your data
- Build a marketing initiative forecast model from the ground up
- Build a dynamic dashboard to summarize your analysis
- You should have a beginner/intermediate knowledge of Excel including SUMIFS and COUNTIFS
- NO background in statistics required
In this big data age, knowing how to organize, synthesize, and analyze large quantities of marketing data is no longer an "good-to-have" skill. It is absolutely essential! Are you a student looking to set yourself apart from your peers? Are you looking to break into social media marketing? Do you want to become an expert in marketing analytics? If so, then this course is for you!
In this course, we'll teach you everything you need to know to become an expert in marketing analytics. No prior experience in social media marketing, statistics, or marketing required!
Our course is based on the hands-on, case-study method to learning. In other words, we'll learn by analyzing the data in a real-life scenario. The course begins with an introduction to big data, data analytics, and marketing analytics. This will allow you to feel comfortable with these terms.
Afterwards, we move on to learning the most important web, social media, digital advertising, customer, and revenue metrics in marketing. As we learn each new metric, we'll immediately apply it to the real-life case study.
We cap off the course by teaching you how to properly model out a new marketing initiative. This model will project out a campaign's revenue and expenses for 2 years and will be complete with scenario and sensitivity analyses. We then conclude by summarizing our data in a beautiful, dynamic dashboard.
We are excited to have you join us on this journey and look forward to seeing you in the course!
- Social media professionals
- Marketing students
- Digital advertisers
- Marketing professsionals