Learn Manual Software Testing + Agile with Jira Tool
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course, you will be able to understand Software Testing Concepts and the complete cycle of Manual Testing.
- You will be seeing the live project and will be able to start the career in the Software Quality Assurance filed.
- You will know how to use Jira tool in Agile Process.
- You will know how to track Project activities in Jira.
- You will know how to report bugs in Jira.
- You will know how to write test cases and Update status in Jira.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Beginners who wanted to start career in Software Testing, this course will be very helpful.
After completion of this course you will get knowledge on Software Testing Types, How to conduct Testing and Testing Process in Real Time Projects.
You will learn how to work in Agile & Scrum Projects.
Module-1: Software Testing Concepts
SDLC & STLC
Project Vs Product
QA & QC & QE
Different Levels of Software Testing
White Box & Black Box Testing
Static Testing & Dynamic Testing
Verification & Validation
System Testing Types
Functional & Non-Functional Testing
Test Design Techniques
Re-Testing & Regression testing
Sanity & Smoke Testing
STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
Use case, Test scenario & Test case
Test Environment and Execution
Module-2: Software Testing Live Project
Understanding Functional Requirements from FRS
Creating Test Scenarios
Creating Test Cases
Bug Reporting & Tracking
Test Sign off
Phase-3: Agile Testing + Jira Tool
What is Agile
What is Scrum / Scrum Team
What is Sprint
What is User Story
How to give story points / How to estimate user story
What is Definition of Done and Definition of Ready
Different Sprint Activities:
Sprint Planning / Backlog Refinement / Sprint Review / Sprint Retrospective
How to install and configure JIRA tool
How to create Project in Jira
Hoe to create users in Jira
How to create Backlog, Epic & User Stories in JIRA
Creating sprint in Jira
Sprint life cycle in JIRA
Creating bugs in Jira
How to write test cases in JIRA with Zephyr plugin
Creating Test Cycles
Execute/update Test cases in Jira
Who this course is for:
- Students willing to start their professional career as a “Test Engineer”, Fresh Graduates, Non IT Professionals.
Over 18+ years of experience in IT industry and 13+ years of experience as an Instructor.
15000+ professionals learned though Video courses and over 5000+ participants attended Live Online Trainings.
Experienced in Testing Enterprise, Business Intelligence applications and worked in Financial, Compliance, Data Masking and Data Security Domains.
Content Creator, so many get benefited by leaning various topics related to software testing & automation.