Learn Mandarin Chinese Basics with Litao Chinese
- The course is suitable for absolute beginners
- Take notes while watching the video lecture
- Listen to the dialogue and write it down
This course is the free part of our Elementary Chinese Course, which includes the four lessons that cover about 100 very basic vocabularies and grammar points. After working through this course, you will build a good foundation for your further Chinese learning.
This course focuses on basic Chinese listening comprehension and speaking.
The instructor of this course, Zheng Tao, who has been teaching Mandarin Chinese as a foreign language for almost 12 years. With his clear and logical explanations, you can learn Mandarin Chinese so easily and quickly.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to learn Chinese but have no or little previous experience. We start with the absolute basics.
- This course focuses on listening comprehension and speaking, so people who are eager to understand and talk to Chinese people should take this course.
- People who want to build a good foundation for basic Chinese grammar will benefit a lot.
- This course is perfect for people who plan to learn Chinese all by themselves or with limited time.
- This course is not for the students who want to learn Chinese characters.
- 02:14Saying hello in Chinese
- 01:09Asking and introducing someone’s family name in Chinese
- 02:07Asking and introducing someone’s full name or first name in Chinese
- 01:24Chinese people’s names
- 01:25“He”, “She”, “It” in Chinese
- 02:10Saying “Nice to meet you” in Chinese
- 00:46Listen to the dialogue
Litao Chinese specializes in teaching Mandarin Chinese as a second language. Our mission is to provide learnable, systematic, and high-quality online Chinese courses.
The instructor of Chinese Character Course for Beginners, REN Fuli, has been teaching Mandarin Chinese as a second language since 2005. He is the co-founder of Litao Chinese, and he is currently working on his master's degree at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, majoring in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
The instructor of Learn Mandarin Chinese Basics with Litao Chinese, ZHENG Tao, has been teaching Mandarin Chinese as a second language for almost 16 years. He is also the co-founder of Litao Chinese, and he is currently working on our online Chinese character and HSK level 3 courses.