Learn Management To Save Your Company - MasterClass 2019
What you'll learn
- This course will help you become a successful business/organization manager
- This course will help you understand how to manage people and get what you want from your subordinates or team
- This course will help you gain good management skills so you can progress in your career.
- You will learn the nature, scope, functions and core skills of management.
- Learn how to influence the people around you.
- This course will help you understand and master management skills you need in order to win complex situation managers face daily.
- This course will give you complete understanding of management starting from scratch to advanced level and will help you how you can apply these skills in real world
- Understand conflict and how to manage at the same how to use it for your own benefit as a manager
- You will learn management in depth
- You will learn why companies fail and how to deal with business crisis before and after
- After all because of the many theories and the principles we are going to cover, you will understand management more in depth, this help you manage effectively and see the bigger picture.
- As a manager you will always need to communicate people, so in this course we will cover how to present your ideas to others.
- You need access to the internet so that you browse the course.
- You should be willing to put time and effort into the studying of this course and apply it your self
**The hardest work some one can do is to manage others, yet it is so simple when you understand the secret behind the scene**
This course will help you become a manager by enhancing your knowledge and experience. At the same time covering wide range of topics starting from the fundamentals of management, functions, skills and roles while glancing the theories of management. A part from that we will deep dive into advanced topics including conflict management and how to deal with conflict, why companies fail and how solve should the need arise and finally the completing presentation skills you need as a manager. we will also take real world examples in each scenario we are covering not to mention projects and quizzes. This knowledge is not only intended and expected to all those who are willing to become a manager it will also very useful to all members working a manager.
This course is intended for all members who want to work or working in all levels management starting from top level executives down to tactical managers, administrators, team leaders or project managers. this is essential for every managerial job.
All scripts are available in PDF, Documents slides to be read easily by anyone anytime. Instead of heavy research and time consuming.
Many extra materials are available for download related to this course.
So don't delay - start your journey today!
So join us on the other side and learn management to save your company and become a become a successful manager!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to start from scratch their new journey to management and master it as well and .
- This course is for brand new managers.
- Students who want to learn and master Management both a discipline and as a working tool.
- Anyone who is interested in managing profit and nonprofit organizations or his/her private business.
- Business Managers, Business Owners, Executives, non-profit and governmental managers who want to increase work effectiveness and efficiency by applying managerial techniques and methods.
Abyad has passed CCNA in Routing and Switching, CCNP, Security+, Pentest+, and many other certifications as well. Abyad is also a lecturer, entrepreneur, and FX trader.
Abyad has done; MBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership, a Postgraduate in IT, BA in Leadership and Management, BSc in Computer-Science as well.
have extensive experience in Network and Systems Engineer, Fortinet Firewall, Kaspersky, Cisco technologies, Windows Servers, expert level experience with ADDS, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Load balancers from different vendors, including Cisco. Abyad has designed, implemented and managed networks ranging from single sites to those that span 50 countries.
Abyad has created over ten start-up businesses, managed mid-size organizations, and implemented networks ranging from one building to regions across the country.
Currently Abyad works as a network and security engineer on the biggest telecommunication in east Africa. at the same time, he is the CEO of Abyad Academy and XirfadKaab small consulting and training organization.