Learn & Make Money in Stock Market : Investing & Day Trade
What you'll learn
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Stocks , Mutual Funds along with the overview of tools to Analyse them
- Importance of Goals and How to meet them through wealth Creation by Investing in Stock Market
- Risk Management and Asset Allocation
- How to Choose Stocks and Mutual Funds
- 8th Wonder of World - 'Compound Interest' & Wealth Creation
- Mistakes to Avoid in Stock Market - Lessons learnt while Investing
- Mentally : Only the Zeal to learn and Zeal to create Wealth.
- Physically : PC/Mobile with Internet Connection
Learn the basic fundamental and Technical concept of stocks and Mutual Funds.
Myths about Stock Market. Is Stock Market Gambling ?
The Importance of Goals , Risk Management , Asset Allocation
Power of Compounding , the 8th Wonder of World . The time factor in Compound Interest and Benefits of investing early with real life example.
Different Types of Assets Gold, Liquid or Debt , Equity , Real Estate and allocation in them based on age and Risk Profile.
Age and Return Based Asset Allocation.
What is an Index?
What is an Exchange ? NSE , BSE
What is IPO , the understanding behind IPO.
How an equity investment in stock market or mutual fund generate a passive income.
What is Mutual Fund , How to choose and compare Mutual Fund , Prevent Overlapping in Mutual Fund, Real time analysis of Mutual Funds.
Learn and understand about different parameters to evaluate a stock like cash flow, Price to earning , Price To Cash Flow, ROCE , Market Capitalization, Shareholding Pattern ,etc .
What is a Trading Account and what is an Demat Account and how to open the same.
Mistakes to avoid stock market and how to beat the market with special reference to Indian Stock Market.
What is Day Trade and what are the essentials of Day Trading and my personal opinion about day trading.
Who this course is for:
- Those who don't know about A,B,C of stock market, Mutual Funds and other financial tools.
- Those who want to create wealth through investment in Stock Market .
I am retired business Man by profession and an Avid Investor by passion.
I am investing in Indian Stock Markets since the time when shares were traded in Paper form. I have witnessed Harsha Mehta bull Run and Subsequently the Crash. Similarly the Tech Boom and its subsequent crash.
The crux of my learning in Stock Market is that money is made not through mind but Gut.