Learn Lumion-Intermediate Level to Advance Level
What you'll learn
- How to import 3rd party assets
- How to import 3rd party textures
- Exterior day time project from scratch
- Exterior night time project from scratch
- Interior day time project from scratch
- Interior night time project from scratch
- How to create realistic landscape
- Lumion hidden tips and tricks
- How to Properly Use Animated Phasing Tool
- You need a computer with internet
- Basic knowledge of Lumion software
Welcome to this Lumion advanced-level course. I hope you have already covered my previous Lumion course, where I teach how to advance your Lumion knowledge from a basic level.
As a 3d designer, it is a great responsibility to overcome small details and make your final presentation wonderful to the client. Lumion is still a powerful software in the market for architectural designs and 3d renderings. That is why you need to subscribe to this course. If you are a beginner or intermediate user of Lumion, this course will fill some gaps you have been missing.
During this course, you will learn photorealistic interior and exterior both day and night renderings in Lumion, where you will learn about Lumion presets settings. The whole course includes some of the hidden tips and tricks of Lumion, which you can use for your project.
I will discuss image and video rendering settings in depth in this course. Also, I will talk about how to build a realistic ground cover, animated phasing, import 3rd party assets from FBX or 3ds Max, and link missing maps with the help of adobe photoshop. Everything will be set up; follow this course.
So I welcome you to this Lumion course. You will be amazed at how quickly you can learn from this course. I guarantee you you will not disappoint at all.
Please contact me if you have any doubts about the course video. After this course, I hope you will learn and make some good photorealistic rendering. I wish you all the best.
Who this course is for:
- People who have less experience with Lumion and basic 3d model development in sketchup or any other software
- People who wants to enhance their medium Lumion knowledge to advance
Greetings! I am working as a Civil and design coordinator from last 6+ years and have an excellent knowledge in developing architectural, 3d walkthrough and civil engineering for large scale infrastructure 3d designs, residential designs and object animations. I am obsessive and excited to design and have the competence to generate astonishing photorealistic designs with projects.
I am an expert in SketchUp and other rendering software platforms like Lumion pro 10, Twinmotion and d5 rendering. Further, I am an Autocad, 3ds max and Revit expert.