Learn Lingala - Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- How to read and write Lingala.
- Information about the language and its origin.
- How to go from basic to complex conversations.
- How to conjugate regular and irregular verbs in all tenses.
- How to communicate in a variety of everyday situations.
- How to show respect and consideration to others.
- More insight into the Congolese culture, ethics, and traditions.
- Access to resources with more than 1500 words, more than 800 verbs, and more than 600 sentences.
- How to make a lot of friends with ease due to your linguistic skills.
- All the essential grammar and vocabulary that you need to be able to read, write, and speak in Lingala.
- How to cook Congolese dishes.
- Excitement for Lingala and the Congolese culture.
Do you want to go from no previous Lingala knowledge - overwhelmed and confused about where to even start - to speaking Lingala on an advanced level, able to seamlessly form complex sentences with great confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You have just stumbled upon the first and most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Lingala language course online. These comprehensive lectures cover everything you will ever need.
Whether you want to:
- Start speaking Lingala.
- Prepare yourself for a trip to the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Expand your set of useful skills.
- Become a polyglot.
- Do business with Lingala-speakers.
This complete Lingala language course is exactly what you need, and even more.
(You'll even get a Certificate of Completion from Udemy to add to your arsenal).
Why is this course so great? It covers everything you need to speak Lingala in no time:
How to read and write Lingala.
Information about the language and its origin.
How to go from basic to complex conversations.
How to conjugate regular and irregular verbs in all tenses.
How to communicate in a variety of everyday situations.
How to show respect and consideration to others.
More insight into the Congolese culture, ethics, and traditions.
Access to resources with more than 1500 words, more than 800 verbs, and more than 600 sentences.
How to make a lot of friends with ease due to your linguistic skills.
All the essential grammar and vocabulary that you need to be able to read, write, and speak in Lingala.
How to cook Congolese dishes.
This Lingala language course includes:
3 hours of video content
certificate of completion
Start learning today and let's speak in Lingala!
Who this course is for:
- Students with little or no prior knowledge of Lingala.
- Intermediate Lingala speakers.
- Students who would like to enhance their grammar and listening skills.
Toby is an E-learning developer, linguist, and content creator passionate about languages and cultures. While growing up in Belgium, he was surrounded by friends of various linguistic and ethnic backgrounds. This allowed him to have a deeper understanding of how different languages and cultures work.
After studying Graphic Design and Accountancy, Toby moved to Greece to work as an expatriate. During that time he shared flats with co-expats from various European, African, and Arab countries which resulted in a growing interest in the new cultures and languages.
While looking for affordable language courses, he found out that many languages lack sources for you to start learning. Even the best translators on the Internet do not translate basic sentences correctly.
Gathering as much information as possible from each language, whether it comes from books, the internet, or verbal communication, he breaks the whole language down into detail until he has made a resume that gives him the possibility to be conversational in the language in a matter of weeks.
As a non-native speaker breaking down languages himself, he knows the difficulties language students face, and can give them a structured and easy resume of the most important grammar and vocabulary to start speaking any language in a quite short period.
Even though Toby is only a native speaker of a few languages that he teaches; all the course material, vocabulary, and grammar have been checked by several professional translators and native speakers.
Toby chose to share his knowledge in easy-to-follow and affordable courses to:
1. preserve languages that aren’t really accessible for non-native speakers;
2. help other students get all the necessary resources;
3. enjoy his own passion for languages and cultures.
By approaching people in their native language, he got an amazing experience in return:
- practicing languages for free!
Through Udemy, he would like to share his knowledge with you for you to experience the same.