Learn The Spoken Arabic Language-Lebanese Grammar Essentials
What you'll learn
- More understanding of the Arabic grammar and being able to hold a conversation combined with my previous course
- Hold conversations in Arabic with people!
- Learn the Intermediate level of the Lebanese/Levantine Dialect!
- Learn the ''Internet Language'' on how Arabs communicate together on Social Media!
- Focusing more on the Levantine/Middle Eastern dialect than Fusha!
- A little of bit of previous knowledge from my previous course and interest in learning Arabic FLUENTLY! :)
This course dives more into the grammar of the Levantine Arabic Language. With the combination with my other course that goes into conversation skills, names and phrases that you should know in Levantine Arabic, you will be unstoppable!
In this course you will get more knowledge of the Grammar of the Levantine Arabic Language that is sadly not too many information about it out there.
Remember, this course grows with you and there's not enough courses like this out there. So, if you have any question or suggestion please tell me!
By The End of This Course You Would Achieve:
Hold conversations in Arabic Language with people!
Learn the Grammar of the Lebanese/Levantine Dialect!
Learn the ''Internet Language'' on how Arabs communicate together on Social Media!
Focusing more on the Levantine/Middle Eastern dialect than Fusha!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee For 30-Days
Since I believe in this course so much and how it can help you develop your Arabic skills, I want to minimize all the risk for you.
Meaning, if you buy the course, go through it all, do the exercises and do not learn a single thing from it, I will refund your purchase 100% within the first 30-days.
So at this point, you literally have nothing to lose. You are protected by this guarantee. That's how much I believe in it.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in taking their Lebanese Arabic to another level and dive deep into the grammar
I’m Ali Matar. A Lebanese digital entrepreneur living abroad. I started my online career from a side-hustle that I started in my own small bedroom. Being broke, I had to place my camera on a very cheap and short tripod that I had to then put on the bed to be able to film.
Today, I was able to found and cofound several online businesses worldwide.
I have also helped thousands of people to start their journey in learning my own mother language, the Lebanese Arabic.
Now, we are striving to bring our spoken Arabic dialects worldwide and I have personally helped and mentored hustlers on how to start their own online side-hustle journey.