Learn Landscape Photography
What you'll learn
- Know what camera gear you need for Landscape Photography
- Understand how to plan & implement a coastal landscape shoot
- Understand how to use aperture settings to determine the Depth of Field
- Use composition basics such as the Rule of Thirds & Symmetry in their photos
- Go on location with more confidence and knowledge to capture beautiful scenics
- You really need a a DSLR camera
- Knowledge of the essential camera features and settings
Let's look at landscapes, the most popular type of photography. There's more to this genre than merely snapping holiday pictures of yourself outside a famous landmark. To achieve success with your scenics, you need to get the right gear, and the right techniques.
- 7 short lessons on Landscape Photography, shot on location in spectacular New Zealand scenery.
- 45 minutes of video - taught by a qualified teacher, with real-life examples.
- 4 downloadable PDF guides - beautifully designed by a pro graphic artist
- 1 quirky quiz - to test your memory recall
What are the requirements?
- You need a camera - preferably a DSLR or similar.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how to use a range of camera accessories to improve your Landscape Photography
- Know how to plan & implement coastal seascape and waterfall shoots
- Discover key compositional concepts that will greatly enhance your images
- Understand the Depth of Field, with clear examples and graphics
What is the target audience?
- Suitable for beginner & intermediate photography enthusiasts
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at enthusiast and intermediate photographers
A keen landscape photographer for over 40 years, Ray has also inspired thousands of students as a qualified teacher. His bachelor degree in Graphic Design included two year's training in photography, and he now sells images to calendars, stock libraries and magazines.
Ray is passionate about sharing his success secrets with those of you who are not satisfied with your photos.