Learn Korean! Start Speaking Korean Now!
What you'll learn
- Actually speak basic Korean sentences without any "studying"
- Understand the basic sentence structure of Korean, including the word order in which the verb comes at the end of the sentence
- Understand the differences in pronunciation between English and Korean
- Continue learning Korean with a massive head start over those who took the traditional path
- Students will need a computer, phone or tablet to watch the videos on
- Students will need to have a mouse or touch screen so as to be able to pause frequently throughout the course (for speaking practice purposes)
This Korean Foundations course is for you if you have always wanted to learn Korean but just never got around to getting started. It is also for you if you have tried to start learning Korean but found the materials to be either too boring and not relevant to you. If you are someone who doesn't like book studying and enjoys jumping right in to get the feel of things, then this course is perfect for you!
The entire course leads you through the learning process step by step with sound and images to help strengthen your memory of the words and sentences you are going to learn. When we say without any studying, we mean it! There's no review or concentrated study needed to learn what you are going to learn in this course. It is designed specifically to make you learn, as opposed to making you do the learning on your own.
In this course you will find OVER 5 HOURS of extremely high quality video content! Clean crips images along with step by step instruction the whole way through, as you go along you may even forget that you're learning. If you're curious about how exactly the course works, check out the "How to Use This Course" video for more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who are just starting out their journey with the Korean language. It is perfect for those who have not learned the Korean alphabet yet and want to get started speaking right away. For those who have learned the Korean alphabet, that's great! However, we will not be using the alphabet in this course. Instead we will use mnemonic images. For more on this, check out the "How to Use This Course" video.
- This course is NOT for intermediate level Korean learners
The instructor for this course whom will be answering your questions, Jeremy, has 9 years of experience learning Korean through self-directed study. He never took any formal classes and used grammar books very infrequently. A couple years into his language learning journey he started taking one on one classes with Korean teacher, Yeojin Shin. After a year of studying together, Yeojin was brought on by Educasia, an educational program development company (more info below), to develop a Korean language learning program. Eventually, Jeremy was brought on the team as well. Yeojin designed the curriculum for the course while Jeremy provided the perspective of a learner with experience as well as video editing and marketing expertise. Together with the guidance and support of Educasia and after a year of research and development, they created the course you see here today!
Jeremy has been teaching English in one on one classes for 6 years now, and has a Youtube channel called MotivateKorean in which he shares language learning advice, tips, and Korean teaching videos to a growing audience. He is a very self motivated, endlessly curious learner who believes that language learning is one of the most rewarding pursuits a human being can take on.
Yeojin has been teaching one on one Korean classes for nearly 8 years as well, and has also taught group classes in her community. She is passionate and committed to what she does - fostering learning within her students. Jeremy is certainly a testimonial to her excellent personalized teaching style. She locks onto her students and helps them build up from where they are, a skill very hard to come by in teachers - especially among those who are crossing the language and cultural barrier from Korean to English.
EDUCASIA is headquartered in the U.S. with offices in San Francisco and Seoul. Our experienced performance consultants work closely with each client to identify and design tailored programs that most effectively develop the competencies of their global talents.
Our expert instructors, located in major countries around the world, bring a wealth of expertise and practical experience to each program. Our instructors provide valuable coaching, feedback, and evaluations to help each participant master skills and concepts that they can directly apply in improving their life and businesses.