Learn Korean language from the basics!
What you'll learn
- Master the basics of Hangul
- Be able to read and write Korean
- Can understand and pronounce simple Korean sentences
- Get to know Korean culture and customs
- No prior understanding of Korean (Hangul) required!
Have you always been interested in learning Korean and want to learn how to make simple conversations in Korean but couldn't find any good teachers in your area? Enroll into our Korean language course for beginners where you get to learn from the basics and master Hangul within a short span!
UNI is a professional Korean language teacher with a Master's degree in teaching Korean as a foreign language! She also speaks fluent English and is eager to help everyone learn how to hold a conversation in Korean.
The course has 5 lectures which will help you in learning starting from korean alphabets to making simple sentences. Learning Korean is a journey, not a destination! Go down the fun road of learning Korean phrases and grammar and talk to your Korean friends and favorite celebrities!
What is Hangul?
The Korean alphabet, known as Hangul is a writing system for the Korean language created by King Sejong the Great .
There are 24 basic letters: 14 consonant letters (ㄱ ㄴ ㄷ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅅ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎ) and 10 vowel letters (ㅏ ㅑ ㅓ ㅕ ㅗ ㅛ ㅜ ㅠ ㅡ ㅣ). There are also 27 complex letters formed by combining the basic letters: 5 tense consonant letters (ㄲ ㄸ ㅃ ㅆ ㅉ), 11 complex consonant letters and 11 complex vowel letters (ㅐ ㅒ ㅔ ㅖ ㅘ ㅙ ㅚ ㅝ ㅞ ㅟ ㅢ).
Who this course is for:
- This course is for starters who don’t know Hangul and anyone who is interested in learning the language from scratch i.e. “The Basics of Hangul”. Through this course you will be able to master writing, reading and understanding the Korean alphabet and basic Korean terms and culture.
NROUND is a K-content provider company, based in Seoul, South Korea. NROUND provides a variety of interactive online classes, including K-POP dance, commercial dance, and Korean language on our website. Here, on Udemy, we offer the edited recordings of our live classes for a reasonable price! Stay tuned for more excited courses that will be added very soon!