Learn Juzz Amma in 30 days - (8 Surahs)
- Have that zeal and desire to learn and correct your recitation
- Know how to read basic words in Arabic (having the knowledge of the meaning is not necessary)
- Some basic knowledge of Tajweed
The Qur’an Made Easy course is catered for new learners who know how to read basic words in Arabic (having the knowledge of the meaning is not necessary) and have some basic knowledge of Tajweed.
In this course, we will help in teaching our students how to read the first 8 Surahs of the Qur'an correctly, following the narrations that have been narrated and passed down to us from the Prophet peace be upon him. The course is also beneficial for beginner/trainee teachers as it aims to simplify Tajweed rules indirectly for the students. So as long as you meet two conditions, regardless of your colour, age, religious level, then you’ll be able to enrol and benefit from the course. They are:
– Ability to read words in Arabic at a medium pace
– Have that zeal and desire to learn and correct your recitation.
Who this course is for:
- Beneficial for beginner students and trainee teachers.
- 18:43Surah Al Fatiha
- 10 questionsQuiz for Surah Al-Fatihah
- 17:15Surah An-Naas
- 10 questionsQuiz for Surah An-Naas
- 14:15Surah Al-Falaq
- 10 questionsQuiz for Surah Al-Falaq
- 11:22Surah Al-Ikhlaas
- 10 questionsQuiz for Surah Al-Ikhlaas
- 17:08Surah Al-Masad
- 10 questionsQuiz for Surah Al-Masad
- 13:34Surah An-Nasr
- 10 questionsQuiz for Surah An-Nasr
- 14:01Surah Al-Kaafiroon
- 10 questionsQuiz for Surah Al-Kaafiroon
- 09:04Surah Al-Kawthar
- 10 questionsQuiz for Surah Al-Kawthar
Online Teacher/Instructor of Tajweed, Quraan, and Arabic Language.
I am your Instructor, my name is Arif Abdulaziz, also known as Abu Muhammad. I travelled to Egypt in 2009 where I received an "Ijaazah" (which is Arabic for "permission", "authorization") (chain of narration to the Prophet peace be upon him) when I sat and recited the Quraan to Sheikh Muhammad Al Munshid, who has one of the shortest chains of narration (27th from the Prophet peace be upon him) via Hafs An Assim via Shu'ba (one of the famous modes of recitation).
I have studied Arabic and received a "Tazkiyah" (permission to teach) the Al-'Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk series along with "Al Aajrumiyyah" (a well-known and useful beginner level grammar book) from my teacher. I benefited and acquired the theoretical knowledge of Tajweed mostly from Sheikh Ayman As Suwayd (May Allaah preserve him), as well as from books and personal Quraan teachers, may Allah have mercy upon them all.
Allah has blessed me with the basics of Quran recitation and Arabic language, and I have been given written permission by my teachers to share these two sciences so I wish to share with everyone so that I can leave something behind for tomorrow when we meet Allah.
- Ijaazah from Sheikh Muhammad Al Munshid (Egypt) - 2009
- Tazkiyah (permission to teach) the Al-'Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk series