Learn Jira Complete from Scratch to Expert
- Basic understanding of English
Jira is most widely used Bug Tracking & Project Management Tool. If you follow agile or any other development methodology you can easily start using Jira in your project, as Jira provides many customization so it can be easily integrated to any project.
Also you will see correct project process is followed so easily within the team and alot of time is saved and tracking becomes easier.
Jira tool is recommended for everyone as it the one of the must know tool of software industry. In course of work carrier you would be coming across this tool many times so it is better to learn complete Jira from Experts and excel in your work growth.
- Any job seeker, be it freshers or experienced professionals from any domain or industry can opt for this course.
- Students who are in college and are about to give campus interviews or start job hunting would be extremely benefited by this course.
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- 1- Waterfall Model
- 2- What is Agile
- 3- Scrum Methodology
- 4- Sprint Working
- 5- Kanban Methodology
- Test Agile Knowledge
- Overview of Jira Account
- Create an Issue
- View Issues, Workflow & Story points
- Jira Board
- Jira Components Quiz
- Basic Search
- Advanced Search
- Jira Search Quiz
- Gadgets - Dashboard Customization
- Manage Boards Advanced
- Jira Board Settings
- Jira Customizations Quiz
- Create project & Backlog
- Time estimation, epic & versions
- Creating a Sprint
- Working on Sprint
- Closing Sprint
- Quiz End To End Project Flow
- Overview of Jira Admin
- Create new user
- creating groups
- Global Permissions
- Schemes & Permissions
- Create an Issue Type and Associate to Project
- Developing screens for Issue Types
- Providing permission within project
- Handling permission across different Projects
- Creating Custom Fields
- Adding customized workflows
- Customizing existing workflows
- Default Assignee to Issues
- Handling Components in Jira
I have be in software testing since a decade. Worked with different testing techniques along with exploratory testing. Performed different regression, performance, api etc testing with tools and libraries like selenium, jmeter, loadrunner, protractor, rest assured, Katalon and others.
Worked with various MNC's on various profiles and managed automation projects.
Objective: to help software testing community