Learn Jira Complete from Scratch to Expert
- Basic understanding of English
Jira is most widely used Bug Tracking & Project Management Tool. If you follow agile or any other development methodology you can easily start using Jira in your project, as Jira provides many customization so it can be easily integrated to any project.
Also you will see correct project process is followed so easily within the team and alot of time is saved and tracking becomes easier.
Jira tool is recommended for everyone as it the one of the must know tool of software industry. In course of work carrier you would be coming across this tool many times so it is better to learn complete Jira from Experts and excel in your work growth.
- Any job seeker, be it freshers or experienced professionals from any domain or industry can opt for this course.
- Students who are in college and are about to give campus interviews or start job hunting would be extremely benefited by this course.
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- 1- Waterfall Model14:41
- 2- What is Agile16:42
- 3- Scrum Methodology11:42
- 4- Sprint Working14:56
- 5- Kanban Methodology04:44
- Test Agile Knowledge5 questions
- Overview of Jira Account11:23
- Create an Issue10:16
- View Issues, Workflow & Story points14:21
- Jira Board12:36
- Jira Components Quiz4 questions
- Basic Search09:48
- Advanced Search06:56
- Jira Search Quiz5 questions
- Gadgets - Dashboard Customization07:40
- Manage Boards Advanced07:39
- Jira Board Settings13:37
- Jira Customizations Quiz6 questions
- Create project & Backlog05:44
- Time estimation, epic & versions06:56
- Creating a Sprint03:37
- Working on Sprint05:47
- Closing Sprint02:47
- Quiz End To End Project Flow5 questions
- Overview of Jira Admin06:28
- Create new user04:52
- creating groups04:04
- Global Permissions10:45
- Schemes & Permissions02:06
- Create an Issue Type and Associate to Project09:46
- Developing screens for Issue Types09:10
- Providing permission within project12:34
- Handling permission across different Projects06:55
- Creating Custom Fields07:12
- Adding customized workflows11:49
- Customizing existing workflows07:10
- Default Assignee to Issues02:02
- Handling Components in Jira02:56
I have be in software testing since a decade. Worked with different testing techniques along with exploratory testing. Performed different regression, performance, api etc testing with tools and libraries like selenium, jmeter, loadrunner, protractor, rest assured, Katalon and others.
Worked with various MNC's on various profiles and managed automation projects.
Objective: to help software testing community