- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- 5 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to teach themselves new things about coding
- Understand the basics of how a game is programmed
- Understand how to read code
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- A computer to use for this course (not a tablet or phone)
- The permission to add a program to the computer
This is for complete beginners and people that just want to code a fun little game.
Register for this course so you can experience how programming a piece of computer code can be an amazing way to express yourself just like writing a poem or painting on a canvas.
The point is not about going to work for Google after you learn but instead just learn how to invent new fun things with nothing more than a computer and a text editor, that your friends, family, and yourself can enjoy.
But if nothing else just learn to have fun inventing with computer code. It is so satisfying, you just have to take the first step and learn the basics.
This educational course will be a fun and laid back few hours at the computer.
I will teach you the very basics and keep things as easy to understand as possible, while having an interactive experience throughout the day.
As the hours tick by we will slowing build a classic video game that was recently added to the Museum of Modern Art, and installed on almost every Nokia cell phone, the game is called 'snake'. This game is fun and addicting and your friends and family will be addicted to playing a game you created!!!
- Anyone who likes to collect new skills in your life
- Anyone who wants to learn to computer program
- Anyone who wants to express themselves through code